The Call

Adelaide is onset thinking about all the good memories she had with Toby. She really misses him but won't admit that she fell in love with him. His long curls, his blue eyes, his humor and most of all the way he kissed her.

Toby is in England missing Adelaide. He thinks of all the time he kissed her and how it felt real and not fake. He fell in love with her the first time he met her. He couldn't get his eyes off her.

Things have changed since Toby left 2 months ago. All Toby does is wait for her to do something on Instagram or Twitter. He calls he once every week to see how she is doing and to catch up. But this week we finally got the courage to tell her how much he misses her and how he loves her.

It's 5 am Adelaide is just about to walk out the door when her cell phone rings she answers in while jumping into her car. 

"Hello" she says.

 "Hey just checking in on you."

 Adelaide hearts skips a beat when she hears Toby's soft soothing voice through the phone. 

"What's up" her voice a little more excited.

"Nothing really but I really need to talk to you. What are you doing?" 

"Just driving to work. Why?" 

Adelaide starts to think something happened. Her heart skips a beat thinking that Toby is hurt. 

"Oh no reason. Can I call you later?"

 " Of course. Toby is there something wrong has something happened?" You could hear the worry in her voice.

"Nothing is wrong I will talk to you later ok bye." 

" Ok bye Toby." 

Adelaide hung up but couldn't stop thinking about what Toby had to tell her.

AN
Sorry it is short but the other chapters will hopefully be longer I have a great idea for the story but is open for suggestions. Thank you so much for reading and please continue. I will try to update as much as possible but I do have school and the school play. I am a lead so I am there a lot but that shouldn't stop that much. Thank you again for reading and enjoy the rest that will come.