Vacation

Adelaide's point of view 

Toby and I are packing for our trip. But he won't tell me where we are going. He says it is a surprise. We finished shooting season 3 2 days ago and we have 2 months off. We will find out if we get a new season in about a month. I hope we get another season because it won't split Toby and me apart. He said to pack clothes for hot weather and bring and lot of bathing suits. Our plane leaves in 2 hours and we want to get there about an hour before the it leaves so we don't have to rush through security. 

I finally finished packing a brought my suitcase into the living room where Toby was waiting on the couch with his suitcase on the floor on his phone. He looked up and saw me.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep let's get this vacation started" I said.

"I can't wait to spend 2 weeks alone with you."

 "Me either"

We hop in the car and drive to the airport with his hands holding mine. We drive for about half an hour before we arrive at the airport. Once we go through security we have about a half an hour before our plane leaves so we sit and wait for the plane to start boarding. While we were sitting there a whole crowd of people swarmed around us. 

"Oh my god you are Adelaide Kane and Toby Regbo. I can't believe you are here. What are you doing here?Duh you are flying somewhere. Where are you flying too? Can I get a picture and an autograph." She was rambling.

"We are going on vacation." Toby answered.

"Oh my god that is adorable." 

We both gave her an autograph and picture.

Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy your vacation."

"We will." I said. "Now will you please tell me where we are going?"

"Nope."

Over the intercom the lady starts to say "Now boarding for light 236 to-"

I couldn't hear the rest because Toby covered my ears so I couldn't hear.

"I hate you." I tell him

"You love me and you know it. Now let's go and get on our plane."

We grab our suitcases and make our way towards the plane. Once we get in Toby takes a left to the first class section. 

"Toby where are you going that goes towards first class?"

"I know we have first class tickets."

"Toby we can't afford that. I can't believe you did this."

" I want to make this trip really special. Plus there will be a lot more surprises throughout this trip just you wait."

"Toby I hope you didn't spend on much on this trip. I really don't like you spending so much money without telling me."

"I know and no matter how much money I spend you are worth. I love you and I want to make this the best trip you have ever had."

"Toby you are to good to me I love you too."

After we sat down in our seats. Which might i add have a lot of foot room. After a couple of minutes a woman comes up to us and gives us both a glass of champagne and says enjoy. Toby and I raise our glasses and clink them together while saying cheers. We drank our champagne and the woman came back and took our drinks and soon after we took off. After we were up in the air for a while the woman came back and gave us some menus. We look them over and I ordered a chicken salad while Toby ordered a salad with no dressing. After about 10 minutes our food came and we ate in silence. Until I said

"Toby I can't believe you have done all of this thank you so much. We haven't even gotten to our destination and this is already the best trip that I have gone on. It isn't because it so luxurious it is because it is with you. I love you so much I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my time with."

"I love you too and I can't wait to see your face when you see where we are going .You are going to love it."

"As long as I am with you I know I will love it. The plane ride will be 11 hours so you might want to take a nap. We will be here for a while I want you to have all the energy you can have" he say as he pulls out a book. 

"Of course you bring a book. Make sure you rest to I want you to have energy too. "

I fall asleep and when I wake up Toby is asleep next to me. He looks so peaceful. I open up my carryon and get out my own book. I read for about an hour before Toby wakes up. 

"How much time do we have left." He asks with that raspy voice I love so much.

"About 3 more hours. Will you finally tell me where we are going?"

"How many times do I have to tell you no. I want it to be a surprise."

" How do you know I will like where we are going?"

"I just know. Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you with all my heart. But I would really like to know where we are going."

"Well you aren't going to know till we get there so you can just stop asking."

"Fine I will stop asking if you give me one thing?"

"And what is that?"

"This" I say as I lean in to kiss him. 

To my luck he kisses me back. When he tries to deepen the kiss though I pull away.

"Why did you pull away?"

"We are in public and you know I don't like a lot of PDA. Plus I want to wait till we get to our destination. Because then we can do whatever we want to do once we get to our hotel."

"Well I can't wait. Thi is going to be the best vacation ever."

A few hours later we finally land we get off the plane and I see and sign that says Welcome to......

AN

Cliffhanger muhahaha. Sorry I didn't update I was really busy. Thank you so much for 2 thousand reads it means so much. I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading. Until next chapter.