Meeting Again

Toby had just texted Adelaide around 4 am the next day. He was boarding the plane and it would be about 7 hours and 37 minutes. Adelaide responded right away.

Come by set and I will give you the key to get in. Can you rent a car?

Of course I can. See you soon. Love you.

Love you too.

Toby boarded the plane sits in his seat and realizes that he is in front of a small child. 

"Great this is going to be a long flight." Toby thinks out loud.

 Right as Toby sits the kid starts to kick. Toby tried to fall asleep but the kid kicks for a hour then stops. Toby finally falls asleep.

Adelaide was shooting a scene where she had to kiss Gideon Blackburn aka Ben Geurens it felt so wrong but it was her job. She knew it was just an acting kiss nothing more. But it still felt so wrong. Probably because she is so use to kissing Toby on set as Francis. She was excited all day. All the sudden she heard a lot of 

 "Oh my gods."

 She knew that Toby had just arrived. She walks up to him with a huge smile on her face. 

"Is that a Toby I see?" 

She walks up and gives him a hug and whispers 

"I don't think we should tell them yet." 

"Yeah I agree." He says as he nods. 

Torrance comes walking in and says "Toby what are you doing here?"

 "I thought I would come see all of you. I've missed being around and there is a lot going on over here with auditions so it is a perfect opportunity to get another job and be near my friends again." 

He then winks at Adelaide. She tries her hardest to hide the fact that she is blushing.

Then Laurie walks up. 

"Toby just the man I wanted to see." 

"Why do you need me Laurie?" Toby questions. 

"We are losing viewers we need something to save the show. We think that having you reappear as a ghost or in Mary's dreams that we will gain some viewers back. We may even do flashbacks of the honeymoon like some people wanted. We will need you here for a some weeks though." 

"Well Laurie I would love to and it just so happens that I am moving here for awhile." 

"Well that is just perfect can't wait for you to come back. We have all really missed you." 

"I have missed all of you too." 

They all had a big group hug. Adelaide started walking back to her trailer with Toby close behind her. As soon as they both were in she shut the door and they kissed. This kiss felt so different they have kissed so many times before. But that was as Mary and Francis this is the first time as themselves. It felt so natural though and so right. Toby grabbed her waist pulling her impossibly closer. As they were kissing he ran his tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance which Adelaide happily gave. They started battling each other with their tongues as Adelaide pulled away for air she said. 

"Oh how I have missed doing that everyday with you." 

"You have no idea." 

As Adelaide was handing him the keys she said 

"These are the spare keys. Go in and put your stuff in the bedroom. I will be home around 7. Were you able to rent a car?" 

"No I had to grab a taxi." 

"Ok if you want you can stay here and I will drive you." 

"I would love to. I will stay in here or go and visit everyone." 

"Ok I have to go shoot a scene with our new cast mate Ben. I will see you later unless you want to come and watch." 

"I will come watch in a little bit. I am going to go see Torrance." 

"Ok see you in a little bit." 

He gives her a quick kiss before she walks out to go shoot her next scene.