Starting A New Life Together

Toby walked to Torrance's trailer and knocked on the door. Torrance opened the door. 

"Hey Toby. Long time no see. What have you been up to." He said while walking back into his trailer with Toby trailing behind. 

"Nothing really excited I have gone to auditions but I haven't got a lot of luck. I didn't know what to do so I said there are lot of opportunities in Toronto and I miss my friends there. It really works out I already have a job again. I just didn't image it would be here. I really missed being here everyday. It will be fun working with you guys again." 

"Have you found an apartment to stay at yet?"

"Yes I have." 

"Ok great where is it I want to be able to come and visit you." 

Toby grew nervous he didn't know what to say.  

"I would like to get settled first before I have any guest over." 

"Ok text me when your apartment is ready." 

"Will do I have to go know I am going to watch them shoot a few scenes. See you later." Toby said while walking out. 

"Bye Toby."

Toby walked over to where they were shooting. As soon as he got up there he saw Adelaide kissing the guy he assumed was Ben. He felt a jealousy stir up in him but it didn't matter Adelaide was his and his only. Plus it is her job she is only acting. But it is still didn't get that feeling of jealousy away.

As soon as Adelaide was done she walked over to Toby with a worried look on her face. 

"Toby I am sorry you had to see that. I forgot what scene we were shooting. I would have never told you to come if I knew." She said her voice barely above a whisper. 

"Adelaide don't worry about it was only acting. Plus I  know you are mine. All mine." 

And with that they walked back to her trailer.He walked into her trailer and she shut the door and they started to kiss. With her hands on his neck gripping his hair and his hands on her waist they moved to the couch never breaking the kiss. Halfway to the couch Toby trailed his tongue on her bottom lip and she quickly have him entrance. Their mouths moved perfectly in sync. When they got to the couch Adelaide pulled away for some air. 

"I have to shoot one more scene ok." 

"Ok how long will it take?" 

"Maybe a hour. I don't know why?" 

"I just want to get to my new home. That just so happens to have you in it." 

"Ok it is with Megan and I so it shouldn't take that long. You can come and watch if you want." 

"I would love to. Now you have to go. The sooner you get done the sooner we can get home and start our new life together." 

Adelaide walked out of the trailer with Toby bit to far behind.

"Catherine I don't know what to do." 

"Mary what has happened?" 

"I am with child." 

"Mary this is amazing. The child is Francis' right?" 

"Of course."

 "Mary this is great news. This will strengthen you here in France your child will be the future ruler. You will have a secured alliance forever." 

"Catherine I am scared what happens if no one believes that it is Francis' child? What happens if I have a miscarriage?" 

"Mary nothing will happen. Everyone will believe you. You are a queen. Just think you will have a little Francis or a little you soon enough." 

"I pray to God that it is a little Francis. It will help with the alliance security. But either way I will always have a piece. I can't believe it Catherine. I have waited two years and it is finally happening."   

"And cut." Fred said 

"Great job see you all in 2 days." 

Adelaide walked off right passed Toby. 

"Hey Toby excited to be able to work here again. I have missed my son." Megan says while passing by Toby. 

"Yeah totally." 

After Toby knew what Adelaide was doing and followed closely behind.

Adelaide steps into her trailer and shuts the door in Toby's face. Toby knocks on the door. Adelaide opens it. 

"Oops. Sorry Toby I forgot. I just have to change can you meet me by my car?" 

"Of course be quick though." 

"I will."

Adelaide changes into her sweats and a sweatshirt jumps out of out her trailer only to run into Laurie. 

"Adelaide I was wondering if you are ok with Francis coming back." 

"Laurie of course I am ok with it. As long as it keeps the show alive. Plus it will be nice to have Toby back. We have all really missed him." 

"Ok just making sure you wee ok with it. Have a nice day off." 

"Thanks bye Laurie."

Adelaide got to her car a Toby was there waiting. She unlocked the car and hopped on and so did Toby. As Adelaide drove to the house Toby stared at her. Adelaide looked over at him and said 

"Toby you know it is not polite to stare?" 

"I am sorry but you are just too gorgeous I can't look away." 

Adelaide blushed as she pulled up to her apartment. She came out of the car and said 

"Are you ready to start this new chapter of your life?" 

"Of course I am."

 With that he gave her a quick peck on the lips and ran to the house with her running close behind. She ran up beside him as he took a deep breath opening the door to their new life together.

AN
I don't know what to call this chapter but I will probably come up with it later. I hope you enjoy. Please give me you feed back or tell me about any grammar mistakes. I try to go back and read and fix mistakes but if there are any please please tell me. I should have the next chapter up soon. It should be up in the next couple of days. I have an idea of what I want to do. Sorry that the picture is blurry but I just love that picture.