Back To Work

Toby's point of view
I woke up to my alarm and quickly shut it off so it wouldn't wake Adelaide.  I couldn't help but smile when I saw Adelaide in my arms. I moved out of the embrace carefully trying not to wake her. When she didn't move I got out of bed and started to make my way to the kitchen.

When I got into the kitchen I started to look for the coffee. I started to look through all of the cabinets but no luck. I started scurrying around but still no coffee. All of the sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to see Adelaide with a sleepy smile on her face.

"Morning sleepy head. Do you know where the coffee is? I can't seem to find it anywhere." I question. 

"It is above the fridge." She replays simply. 

"The one place I didn't look." I say as I walked over and grabbed the coffee from over the fridge. 

"Go get changed while I make you your coffee." I told her. 

"Ok but we have to leave in about 10 minutes. We wouldn't want you to be late on your first day back." 

I turn around to make her coffee and myself a cup of tea. As soon as it is done brewing I turn around to see Adelaide in a light pair of denim skinny jeans and and a shirt that says bitch across the front. She look so sexy. I handed her the coffee in a to go mug. 

"Ready to go?" She asks me. 

I look down to see I was still in sweatpants and a t-shirt. 

"Give me two seconds to change and we will head out." 

"Ok but hurry. I will meet you in the car." I hear her say as I run back into the bedroom.

 I quickly changed into denim jeans and a one of my o so famous Hawaiian shirts. I run out of the room grabbed my tea and ran to the car.

I got into the car. As soon as I closed the door Adelaide drove off towards the studios. 

"Some things never change." She commented. 

"They never will. I love my Hawaiian shirts and so do you." 

"Ok maybe just a little." She admitted. 

"Do you know will you will be able to get a car?" Adelaide asked. 

"My car should be arriving in 1 week. I decided it would be easier than renting a car." I said. 

"Oh that is absolutely perfect." She said happily. 

I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. 

"Adelaide I love you so much." 

"I love you too Toby with all of my heart." 

For the rest of the car ride we sat there holding hands. It was silent but it was a comfortable silence.

We soon pulled up to the studio and Adelaide talked to the security card. He opened the gate but not before throwing her a flirtatious smirk.  

"He better watch his actions he just flirted with my girlfriend." I mumbled after we pulled away from the gate. 

"Toby there is no need to worry I love you. I am committed to you. There is no need for you to worry. Plus he really isn't my type." She said trying to reassure me because she heard my little statement. I

 just chuckled at her statement. 

"And what is your type?" I questioned. 

"Blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, British, you." I smiled at the last word.