Protectiveness

Adelaide and Toby walked into their apartment. 

"I didn't know if you wanted to sleep in the same bed or not but I can pull out the couch into a bed if you don't want to." 

"No I want to snuggle up with you every night  before I go to bed and to wake up with you in my arms." 

Adelaide blushed at what we said. 

"I would love that too." She said as she put her head down to hide her blushing. 

Toby takes his hand and lifts her head up by her chin. 

"You don't have to hide from me. I love you so much. Nothing could ever change that. I only want to make you happy."

Adelaide leaned up and kissed him. Toby dropped his bag and they started walking towards the bedroom. Toby somehow opened the door not breaking the kiss. Once they got into the bedroom Toby shut the door and they made their way to the bed. Once he laid her down on the bed she gripped the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. She looked at his chest it hasn't changed one bit from the last time she saw him shirtless. But it was different before he was playing Francis and she was Mary but now they were just Adelaide and Toby. It felt so right. Toby started trailer kisses down her jawline to her neck. 

"Toby" she let out a giggle. 

"Toby I think we should stop. I think it is too soon to go that far."

 Toby stopped. 

"Yeah I think you are right. I just got so lost in it." 

"I know I did too. Do you want to order take-out? I rather not go out because people will come right up to us and we will be asked a million questions." 

"Of course I don't want that either." 

"I will call the take out place. You can take your stuff and move it in. I have made room in the drawers for you. I didn't know how much stuff you were bringing. But I think there will be enough." 

"Thanks Addie." 

Addie Addie he hasn't called me that in forever is all Adelaide could think about as she grabbed her phone and ordered the take out.

Toby starting unpacking his clothes while Adelaide started ordering. He put all of his clothes on the empty space in each of the drawers. He took out a picture frame out of his suitcase. It was a picture of him and Adelaide on set while filming season one. She was in a cream colored base with white laced top and strips going down sides with a red rose flower crown. She also had her personal sunglasses half on and a blue and yellow umbrella in her hands. I was in black leather pants and boots with a red coat and jacket. Looking back to when this was taken he thought about how the next scene they shot was the first kiss scene. He felt sparks the first time they kissed. He wondered if she felt the same. After that kiss he knew they were meant for each other. Adelaide come walking back into the room when she sees Toby holding a picture frame she looks at the picture and remembers that day. That was the same day they shot the first kiss scene they ever had. She felt a spark but never told anyone she didn't want a relationship to complicate things. 

"I remember that day. It was the first time we kissed ever for the show and in real life. Toby did you feel the same spark I did?" 

"Yes I did but I tried to hide it because I didn't want things to get complicated."

 "I knew from that moment on we were meant to be together. But I knew it would never happen. Well not as long as we worked together."

 Toby leans in and kisses her. Just as he was about to deepen the kiss Ranma jumped up on Adelaide and tried to push them apart. 

"Ranma it is just me Toby. Over protective much you used to love me." 

"I think we doesn't anymore."

 Adelaide said laughing. 

"I love your laugh." 

Toby said as he started tickling her to death. 

"Toby...Toby...Toby seriously I can't breath." 

He stopped tickling her a the doorbell rang. She sprung up and grabbed her wallet and ran to the door. She opened the door up to a guy who looked about in his mid-twenties. 

"Hey there. That will be 20.75 and a phone number." 

"Excuse me. I don't date guys who don't have a real job and I have a boyfriend." 

As if on cue Toby comes walking up and puts his hand around her waist. 

"I suggest you take the money and leave before I kick your ass." Toby said. 

You could hear the seriousness in his voice. The guy took the money and left. 

"And don't let the door hit you on the way out. Oh wait actually let it." Toby added. 

"What would I ever do without you?" Adelaide asked. 

"Saying why me because  you would be stuck going out on a date with that dushbag." 

"How ever can I thank you?" 

"With this." He said as he pulled her in for a kiss. 

She dropped the food and put her arms around his neck with his arms on her waist. He pulled her in closer deepening the kiss. She gripped his hair as she let out a slight moan into his mouth. They pulled away for air picked up the food and went to eat at the table. As they sat there in silence eating they couldn't look away from each other. Adelaide was caught up in Toby's ocean blue eyes. Toby was mesmerized my Adelaide's chocolate brown eyes. Finally they couldn't take it any longer and started to lean in. Just as there lips were about to touch the doorbell rang. They went up to get it only to open the door and find...

AN
Cliffhanger who is going to be at the door. The picture at the top is the picture in the frame. Hope you enjoyed. Please write comments and tell me of any grammar mistakes or anything that sound weird. Thank you so much for reading. I will hopefully have a new chapter up tomorrow but don't quote me on that. We are suppose to get a lot of snow so I will probably be inside all day so that should give me time. But I also like reading things on wattpad so I don't know. I changed the cover again. I think the new one fits much better but I might change it again I am not entirely sure I can change my mind a lot so bare with me. I have also changed a few chapter names so again bare with me. There will be a lot of editing made over time so please please bare with me I hope to updated a lot but don't quote me on that. Thank you so much for reading and please keep reading. I will post a new chapter soon!!!