Check One Thing Off The Bucket List

Adelaide's point of view

A few hours later we finally land we get off the plane and I see and sign that says Welcome to Lima Peru.

"Toby what are we doing in Peru?"

"You always said that climbing Machu Picchu was on your bucket list. So I thought it would be fun to take you here and we can go to Ampay National Sanctuary, Torre Tagle Palace, Mancora beach and of course climb Machu Picchu. Our tour to climb Machu Picchu will take two days the rest we will spend a day doing. We are here for a week. It is Sunday today, tomorrow we will go to the Palace and any other monument or place you want to go to. Then on Tuesday we will go to the national sanctuary Wednesday and Thursday we will climb Machu Picchu. Friday we will spend the day at the beach. Finally on Saturday sadly we leave."

"This is going to be the best vacation ever. Thank you so much Toby I love you so much."

Monday

Today Toby took me to Torre Tagle Palace and it was beautiful. It is different from other castles I have seen and from the sets we make. For one on the outside it is pink and the detail on it is so delicate. We also went to the Cusco Cathedral, Huaca del Sol and many others. All and all the places are magnificent. We also went to a restaurant named Central Restaurante the food was amazing. I have never had anything like it. The way Toby talked when he was getting directions or ordering our meal was sexy. The way he says the words just makes me melt. When we got back to the hotel all I wanted to do was snuggle up with Toby. We laid down on the bed and turned on the tv and The Avengers was on. Toby started to kiss my neck then I moved so his lips were on mine. They were moving perfectly in sync. Everytime we kiss it feels like this is exactly where I am suppose to be. The next thing I know my shirt is on the floor and Toby is shirtless and kissing down my neck. I think you know what happened after that.

Tuesday

I woke up to find my head on Toby's chest. As images of what happened last night came back to me I blushed. Toby chose this moment to wake up. I hid my head in his chest. He pulled my head up.

"Addie why are you hiding your face from me?"

"I just remembered what happened last night."

"Oh. Well I thought last night was one of the best nights I have ever had."

"Same here. So what are we doing today?"

"We are going to Ampay National Sanctuary it will be a two hour drive to get there. Then we will drive to a waterfront and go swimming. We'll pack a picnic too. This should take a lot of the day. But we do want to get to sleep early because the two days after that will be spent climbing Machu Picchu."

We packed a picnic basket and soon after we were off. Toby held my hand the whole way there. On the way there we started to rock out to the song Rather Be. We had so much fun and were shocked how they played popular american hits in English. After two hours of singing at the top of our lungs and just talking we finally made it to our destination.

I got out of the car and found we were on a cliff about 10 feet above a sparkling lake. I turned to face Toby to see him sitting down on a blanket with all the food set up. I walk over to him and kneeled down. When I got to him I gave him a huge hug and a kiss.

"I love you so much."

"I know you have said it about a million times on this trip." he replied back cockyly.

"I know but this trip has just been so amazing I never want it to end. I just want this time alone with you. And it is true I love you with all my heart."