That One Little Fight

Toby's pov
Once we got back to our place we went inside and Adelaide went right over to the kitchen. She pulled something out of a drawer. She then pulled out her phone a called someone. It was then I realized that she was calling the Mexican restaurant that is located downtown. 

"Yes I would like two beef and cheese burritos. No. Yes. Only on one please."

 She gave them the address then put the phone down.

"What do you want to do?" She asks. 

"Um I don't know." "How about we watch Jessica Jones." 

"Ok." 

We were almost done with an episode when the doorbell rang. 

"I'll get it." I said. 

I give the guy the money closed the door and took the food to where Adelaide was sitting. We ate our food and fell asleep on the couch.

6 months later...

Adelaide's point of view

It has been six months since Toby has come back and we have started dating. I can honestly say that it has been some of the happiest moments of my life. We do almost everything together but yet he still have a good amount of time to ourselves. We did have one fight though. it was over the matter of Sean. By now most people know that we dated for a short amount of time. Then when he left the show and went back to England we broke up. But in my mind it was because dating him made me see how much I truly care for Toby. Him leaving the show and moving back to England was the perfect excuse to break up with him. Anyway Sean came down to Toronto to come and see me and to tell me he was willing to move here to start our relationship again. Obviously I was going to turn him down but Toby came rushing in yelling and punched Sean. I have to say it was hot but at the same time I was angry at him for not giving me time to tell him no. I had to break the two up. I turned to Toby and had him apologize to Sean. The I told Sean I was dating Toby and couldn't date him because I was happy just the way things were.

After Sean left and Toby yelled at me for not responding fast enough and I screamed at him how he didn't give me enough time and that I was going to turn him down. I explained to him how I never really was in love with Sean that it showed me what was truly in my heart. "It's you it's always been you." I know it is cheesy since the line was from season 1 of Reign but I had to it was the perfect time to say it. He picked me up twirled me around and kissed me. He apologized for overreacting and I forgave him.

But that was two months ago and since then everything has been perfect. We go out on the most romantic dates. He always has something new up his sleeves. We have gone ice skating a lot and I have gotten lot better if I do say so myself. But Toby always circles laps around just to annoy me. It is now March and tonight we are going out for our 6 month anniversary. I have no idea what we are doing or where we are going. All he said was that I should dress in clothes that are nice but not too nice. So I decide on jean and a nice teal tank top. Toby walks into the room and sees me and says 

"You look beautiful. Are you ready to go?" 

"Thank you and yes."

We walk out of the apartment I lock the door and we walk out to where our car is. I am about to take a turn to head towards our cars but Toby pulls me back. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him. 

He points ahead and when I look and see a black limo. He pulls me towards it and we get in. 

"Toby you didn't have to do all of this." 

"I wanted to and plus there is more." 

"Toby I would have been fine with a simple dinner. You didn't have to go all out." 

"I wanted to show you how much you mean to me. We have been together for six months now and I feel as though we have been together forever. Every moment I spend with you is a great one. I love you."

I could feel the tears coming to my eyes.

"I love you too Toby. Everytime I see you my heart still jumps with joy." 

All of the sudden the limo comes to a stop and the driver opens the door. We step out and I see...

AN

Sorry for the long wait I had writers' block and then it all came to me this morning so I had to write it. Sorry it isn't that long I wanted to leave you on a cliffhanger I will try to update soon but I do want to leave you on the cliffhanger for a little bit. I hop not to take that long to updated again. Sorry and I hope you enjoyed.