The Perfect Date

Adelaide's point of view

When I stepped out of the limo I saw a horse ranch. Confused I looked at Toby but, he just had a smile on his face. He just took my hand and brought us into the barn and a man about in his late 30s led us to two horses.  One was brown with white spots and black hair and the other was white with brown hair. 

"I know how you are always jealous of the guys on set because we get to ride horses all the time and you don't. So i thought you would like to go horseback riding." Toby said. 

"I love it Toby. Thank you."  

We got onto the horses and they guy lead us out to the field.  He left and we started riding. I followed Toby because he seemed to have a specific destination. We were riding in an open field when he started to slow down. He stopped his horse and hopped off. He then came over to me and helped me off of mine. 

"Thank you kind sir." I say a big smile on my face. 

"Your welcome me lady." 

We walked the horses to a tree and tied them up on a branch. As soon as they were settled Toby put his hands over my eyes 

"Don't look I want  it to be a surprise."

 He whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine. He starts to guide me to wherever we are going. All of the sudden he stops and takes his hands off of my face.  I look round and see a blanket laid out with a basket that I assume has food in it, laid on top. Toby leads me to the blanket and we sit. 

"Toby this is amazing. How did you do all of this? You couldn't have done it all by yourself. You must have had someone's help. Who gave you the idea. In all the time we have dated you have never done something this romantic."

 I continue rambling. He shuts me up by kissing me. 

"Will you let me explain please?" He asks. 

"Sorry but, I do like the way you shut me up." 

"I wanted to do something really special to show you how much you mean to me. I had a little help from Torrance he came and set it up. He also came up with the limo but, I came up with the horseback riding. I save all of my tricks for the really important dates like birthdays, anniversaries, proposals stuff like that."

 "Note to self create a bunch of important dates so I get dates like this one all the time." He chuckled.

 "I can create these kind of dates any time I please." "I would love if you did them all the time." 

"But then they would't be as special and I wouldn't get the same reaction out of you." He points out.

 "Fine I just think this is amazing and love how much effort that you put into our relationship. You do so much and it is better than any person I have ever gone out with. Sean thinks a special romantic date is ordering pizza and sitting on a couch. You put some actual time effort and thought into our dates. I love that about you. Well I actually love every part of you. I know it sounds cheesy but I do love you in every way. You are perfect to me." 

"And you are the same to me. Now that we have all of the cheesiness our of our systems lets eat." 

"I couldn't agree more."

 He opens the basket  and takes out a bottle of red wine and cups, and a container filled his homemade pasta and Alfredo sauce. Toby is vegan but he is a vegan who has dairy products because cows like to be milked. He brings our two plates and puts pasta on both and then he filled our wine glasses. He raises his glass and says

"A toast to the happiest and the best and  six months of my life." 

"To us. Everyone thought we would never be together that it was all in their heads.  But now look at us, we are utterly and completely in love."

 We sat and ate for about a half a hour. Then laid down on the blanket just staring at the sky it was starting to get late. We will have to start going back soon. But I rather not say anything this moment is just so perfect.

 " Adelaide I want to tell people we are together. I want to scream it everywhere. I love you and I want everyone to know that you are mine." Toby confesses. 

"I know I think it is time for us to tell people. We won't be able to keep it a secret forever. we can start with our friends at work and then after that we can work our way to having it be public knowledge."

"Or we can post a photo of us together." 

"That works too." 

I take out my phone and open the camera and get ready to take the picture right before it takes it Toby leans in a kisses my cheek and my face turns into a scarlet color. I look at the picture and smile. 

"It looks really nice. I like it. I can't wait to post it." I say 

"I can't wait either. What do you think everyone will say?"

"I think they will be happy for us. Especially the Frary and Tobelaide fans." 

"Oh totally."

Toby stands up and takes my hand and helps me up and leads us back to the horses. We untie our horses and hopped back on. We started riding in the direction of the ranch but, Toby takes a left when we should take a right. 

"Toby what are you doing the ranch is the other way?" 

"I have one more trick up my sleeve"

We keep riding till we reach a hill. We go up the hill and when we get to the top there is a beautiful view of the sunset. 

"Toby this is gorgeous . You thought of everything didn't you. You didn't leave our anything that could have been done."

"No I did not." 

And just like that we ride back to the ranch and dismounted the horse and are our way back to the limo. We got in and made our way home. As soon as we walked in we walked to the bedroom and changed into our pjs and crawled into bed. 

"Toby thank you for tonight it was amazing one of the best nights of my life. I love you."

"It was nothing. I love you too.

"Goodnight Toby."

"Night Adelaide."

AN

I hope you enjoy. I have gotten out of the "I don't know what to write" stage. I have written to chapters two days in a row. I am so happy. I did a bunch of editing on the other chapter but it is all grammar stuff sorry. I hope you liked it and I hopefully will updated soon. Please give me ideas I want you guys to really be interested in this book. Thank you for reading. Until next time.