Part 1

"Tell me Dawn how's your life been", Dr.James my psychologist was asking ridiculous questions. He sat, legs crossed and the most innocent face you could ever believe. But we both know what happened.

"Before or after you raped me?" I looked at his eyes which gave me an ice cold stare. It was so too unreal to say the least that my own therapist had gripped his hands between my legs and do the deed. Against my will. He frowned, and looked at me behind the white-framed glasses.

"Dawn you know what I mean" he said sighing and shaking his head. I stared at him in digust. Holding my stomach back from throwing up all the memories of my struggling to free out his grasp that held my butt still.

"Doc, you know what I mean too" I said mocking his voice.

He sighed. Can't take the heat huh? Then get out the motherfucking kitchen. "That's it for today. I won't be able to see you for a week, so I want progress when I come back".

"Whatever, maybe next time we can talk about your constant stare at my breast". I snapped.

My mom was out front in the car waiting for me. She was the most shitty person in my life. Beside my father whom I havent seen since I was a baby, because of his death. My ignoranece took a toll and I decided to walk past the car, and pretend to not see her. I bet she wouldn't even notice her own fucking daughter walking away.

As I was at least 3 blocks away from the therapist office, my phone rang. .It was mom.. My mother's car started circling the block I was on, looking for me. I didnt know