Chapter 1 | Millie this is your fault

Chapter 1: Millie this is your fault

   I stood at my locker, waiting for Kendall while I looked across the hall to see him standing there leaning against the wall by the trophy case with our school's achievements inside. He was laughing at something one of his friends must have said. I know I probably look like a stalker but, I can't help but admire how adorable his laugh is and how clearly I could hear it.  I'm batshit crazy.

Mason Collins was by far the cutest guy I have ever seen. And I've seen a lot. Sometimes I wish I could just be friends with him. Sadly, I'm too shy to even walk near him let alone would I even survive talking to him. I stared at him as he grabbed his maroon hoodie and put his arms through it. He then lifted his hand up and ran it through his brown hair causing it to look messier than before. It was a cute messy that made feel the need to just mess it up even more. How can someone make messy hair look cute?

   I tried to do one of those cute looking messy buns that the girls in my grade do but all I managed to do was create a ginormous knot in my hair that took me a good half hour to get out when I got home. I never attemped it again after that.

  I continued to stare at him as he ran a comb through his hair this time. I really liked his hair. Ugh, just let me run my hair through it one time.

Okay I really need to shutup, I really sound batshit crazy.

   Shaking my head I looked away from him the only thought on my mind was his eyes. You would think that brown eyes were seen as basic, because they are, everywhere I look almost everyone has them. But Mason's, there was something special about his that I haven't figured out yet.

"Watch it." Some kid groaned as he shoved me out of the way, causing me to nearly topple over, Key word nearly. I was fortunate when I felt arms catch me before I fell for my death in the middle of the hallway.

"Learn how to keep your balance, klutz." Kendall's familiar voice said as she helped me stand up straight.

    Kendall was my best friend, plus she was by far the hottest girl I have ever met. We met when we were young, third grade to be exact. She moved to my elementary school and we instantly became the best of friends. Her long dark brown hair is what caught everyones attention. And when I say long, I don't mean like to the middle of your back long – I mean straight at the butt long. Her hair really suited her, not to mention she takes mega good care of it. She's always buying products and making sure it's healthy and clean. Unlike me who couldn't possibly give less of a shit if I have split ends.

I get my hair trimmed every year and that's if I really want to cut it.

"Although I know I'm clumsy, I must point out that, that asshole rammed into me." I pointed at her as I looked away from a grinning Mason to talk to my best friend.

"We should totally find him and trip him down the stairs, what did he look like? all I saw was his hoodie." Kendall laughed, She likes to cause trouble.

I stared at her as she put the combination into my locker, we sort of share mine because she's too lazy to go to the front of the school to her locker. My locker was located in the back of the school right near the entrance to the back parking lot. And since she's too lazy by the end of the day to go all the way from the front of the building to grab her things she chose to share a locker. I don't mind though because I hardly use it.