Chapter 13 | I can name someone you'd like to kiss

Chapter 13: I can name someone you'd like to kiss.

I rolled my eyes at Liam, who just so happened to sit beside me on the couch. We've been at Kendall's house for over an hour and all I've done is argue with him. He really needs to go back to Texas already.

"Go away, please." I beg as I throw my head back and sigh. He just won't stay away from me, it's so annoying.

"No can do sunshine. This is my family's house and I'll sit where I please." He smirks as he patted my leg. I flinched from his touch and scooted closer to Cody who was next to me.

"Anyways, you all go to school together?" Nick asks curiously. We nod in response. Nick's been attempting to make small talk with everyone here so we didn't just sit around looking stupid.

Looking around, Cody was seated next to me texting on his phone. Beside him was Rachel who was talking to Veronica about celebrities. Seth as usual was next to Rachel with his arm draped around her shoulders as he listened to the conversation going on between her and Veronica.

On the other couch Mason and Zachary sat there talking to Nick. Gia, was sitting on Mason's lap giggling to herself. Which I found incredibly cute.

Daniel, being Daniel was chatting up the parents, talking about sports. He was clever, I'll give him that. Kendall left the room to go grab something from her bedroom and hasn't returned in about five minutes leaving me to suffer with Liam.

He was talking to me at the moment but I wasn't even listening. With every word he said I'd just nod and pretend I was paying attention when in reality I couldn't care less about what he had to say. "You aren't listening!" He groans as he hits me lightly.

"I want to kill you." I scolded him as I crossed my arms across my chest and pouted. This was not how I expected this afternoon to go.

Making a wise decision I decided to stand up and find Kendall. Ditching, Liam to talk to himself I went upstairs and went to Kendall's room to see her standing by her dresser on the phone.

I stood there quietly as I eavesdropped on her conversation. I know I shouldn't but I can't help but be a little nosey sometimes.

"No..I told you tomorrow. I can't today, I have plans with my friends. Not everything is about you, you do realize that right? For fuck sake dude be glad I even decided to meet with you tomorrow." She rambled on into the phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Who was she meeting with tomorrow?

I know it's none of my business but whoever she's seeing tomorrow is obviously someone she doesn't really want to see given the way she looks pissed and how her voice sounds harsher than usual.

"I have to go. No. I've been up here for like seven minutes, they're probably wondering where I am. Alright, bye." She said hanging up.

I turned away quickly from the door, deciding it's better I don't confront her about the mystery person on the other line. I rushed back downstairs and basically ran into the living room and dove onto the couch. Nearly landing on top of Liam's dumbass.

"Well babe, if you wanted to sit on my lap all you had to do was ask." He smirks as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.