Chapter 23 | I won't allow it

Chapter 23:

Mason's POV:

Ever since Kendall blabbed about Dayna liking me, my thought's have been jumbled up. I didn't know what to say. The day in the lunch room when she said it my mind went blank.

I knew after what happened in the Janitor's closet changed something between the two of us. I can't deny the fact that I was attracted to her physically.

Every guy in this school was. I remember freshman year so clearly. I was still dating Madison at the time, but I couldn't help but glance at Dayna when I knew she wasn't looking.

She's so quiet, I wonder why she's like that. I've only heard her voice once this entire year. Her voice is soft and quiet. It's cute, and fits her personality so well.

There she was standing with my friend Kendall Evans. Normally when I'm around Kendall her best friend Dayna was never around and for some weird reason I always felt disappointed.

"She's cute.. don't you agree bro?" My other friend David said as he hit me lightly. I looked away from Dayna Blake and to David.

"Who?" I ask him curiously. David may have been a huge flirt when it came to girls but he was always right when he called girls cute, I had to admit that.

"Dayna Blake dude. She used to go to my middle school. She's hot. I'd totally bang her." David chuckles. I stare at him shocked. "Don't you agree?"

I looked back over at Dayna and yeah I did agree. She was beautiful. I've never seen anyone as beautiful as her.

"Hey baby." I heard Maddie's voice say as she came up and kissed my cheek. I looked at her, and smiled. My eyes wandered back over to Dayna who was laughing with Kendall.

Her laugh, oh god. I want to hear that more. Please let me be able to hear that more.

"Babe, what are you looking at?" Maddie pouts. "Dayna Blake? Why are you looking at her?"

"No reason." I muttered. "David just asked me a question about her."

"What question?" She asked as she eyed David.

David coughed awkwardly before replying, "I've got to go. I'll see you later Mason."

Once David was gone, Maddie grabbed ahold of my hand entwining it with her own before she placed her lips against mine. I kissed back slowly as I opened my eyes to see Kendall and Dayna walking away.

Closing my eyes again, I wrapped my arms around my girlfriend's waist and kissed her harder.

She may have been the shy quiet girl in our grade but little did she know that mostly every boy in our grade felt attracted to her, and her innocence.

After I found out about her crush on me from freshman year I felt odd. She liked me, and I was always glancing at her from afar, what did that even mean?

I steered clear of Dayna for a few weeks to clear my mind which wasn't so hard since she was ignoring every single one of us. But still, my head is still clouded with her face and the way she is in my mind.