Chapter 18 | I'm sorry

Chapter 18: I'm sorry

Watson made us follow him to the back of the building where he was sure nobody could hear. Whatever it was, it was important.  It's not really like it's normal to have four girls and six guys standing out in the middle of the hallway talking. "Let's just go into here." Watson said as he opened up one of the classroom doors. The room was empty. "It hasn't been used since Cutkosky retired two years ago."

We all followed him in, and closed the door behind us. Trent stood beside me as we sat down on one of the tables.

"So what is this about?" One of the girls asked.

"Well Amber, I just thought we'd have a little discussion." Watson said as he leaned back against the desk.

"Cut to the chase White Boy. We don't have all day." Edwin groaned.

"Whatever." Watson mumbles. "I need to ask for a favor. I'd ask someone else but, they're all pieces of shits. And you guys were in the room with me today so I just thought hmm why not them."

"Will just tell us whatever the hell you want before I punch you in your goddamn face." Ethan Martin rolls his eyes as he clenches his fists.

"I need someone to hold this weed for me until tomorrow." Watson said as he pulled out a bag of weed from his pocket.

My jaw dropped, he was joking right? "You're joking right? You can't be serious."

"I'm not holding your fucking weed for you, I already got my own." Isaiah cussed as he pulls out a smaller bag of weed from his pocket. I gasped. Isaiah looked at me smirking before tossing his weed at me. It hit me in the face. I grabbed the small bag from the floor, before smelling it.

"Take this back." I said as I threw it back at him. Isaiah laughs as he catches it and puts it into his pocket.

"How old are you guys? If you're fifteen  and older then it shouldn't be a big deal. You'll just hold it for me and tomorrow I'll take it back. But if you aren't then leave." He spoke as he motioned to the door.

Amber and the three girls immediately headed for the door. "If any of you speak of what I said in here I'll make sure your four years of high school are a living hell." He shouted as the door closed behind them.

"Dude why would you even let those girls come in here? They look like they belong in elementary school." Edwin jokes. "Besides, Dayna's still in here. Clearly you didn't get rid of all the little kids."

"Shutup." I groaned. "I'm sixteen. But for the record I should just leave because I'm not hiding anyone's weed."

"Well too bad. We aren't leaving this room until someone holds it for me."

"Who even sold your white ass weed anyways?" Isaiah rolls his eyes as he sits in desk and puts his feet up.

"I have my ways." Aaron says, unfazed by anything Isaiah throws at him. "Greg, how old are you man? I thought I said anyone under fifteen had to leave." Aaron asked as he looked over at Greg who was sitting up in the window sill on his phone. Greg looked up and shrugged.

"Dude, I'm about to turn sixteen. I just stood back a few times." He told him.

"Oh so you're a dumbass too huh?" Aaron grins. "You should just hold my weed for me, if you get caught it won't even matter because with how many times you've failed school I wouldn't be surprised if you don't finish high school."