Stitch by Stitch

Disclaimer:
Please note: I do not own the song nor the lyrics of "Stitch by Stitch", which rightfully belong to Javier Colon. I also do not own any Haikyuu!! series characters; they belong to Furudate Haruichi, the writer of the plot of Haikyuu!!. I only own my own created and unique characters in this story alone. Thank you!
~Peri

◈◈◈

"I don't know what love feels like."

"Maybe I could teach you..."

-Disney's Descendants

◈◈◈

A childhood trauma left her broken. She was so afraid to open up, so afraid to care, so afraid to appear vulnerable, that she forgot how to. She no longer knew how it felt like to be loved. No longer knew how it felt like to love.

But he felt like he could fix her; put back all the pieces. If only she was just willing to let him in; if only she was just willing to trust him enough. He knew with all his heart that somehow, he could do it. He was the only one who could.

And maybe this is proof that even if you think you'll be stuck in the dark forever, there will always be someone to show you the light after every tunnel.

◈◈◈

OKAY so before i start off, I don't own the cover picture either, i just found it on google, lol.

Also-- please take a moment, just a moment, to listen to the audio at the beginning of this part (or the youtube video if the audio is unavailable for you...). It's the song "Stitch by Stitch" by Javier Colon, the song that inspired the title :')

and so, now that i've said that...

Whoo! I have actually finally published my very first. i feel so accomplished (^o^)/

tbh ive been in love with the idea of this story for a long time now and now that i've started, i feel so proud already xD

will be trying my 100% best to update frequently, but i do still have to balance my some workload of stuff, so....

hope y'all enjoy <3

-peri