17

I have suffered for so long, so long trying to draw this with just a mouse. the struggles of not having a tablet aha. but yes. worth it. im actUALLY HAPPY  W HOW IT TURNED OUT.

and yes yes i kinda did change her hair a liiiittle bit but its basically still the same, kind of

and yes yes i kinda did change her hair a liiiittle bit but its basically still the same, kind of. I think the fringe suits her more, so um. yeah.

also just for added info, lol, in case you were wondering, her height is 160cm so yes she's also shorter than hinata

◈◈◈

Third Person

"Bye-bye, all of you!" Hinata called out cheerfully, waving. "Hope to see you guys again soon!"

Cosette nodded in acknowledgement as she watched them leave, the team calling out their good-byes.

"U-um! K-Konimi-san!" the tall first-year girl stuttered, calling out to her senpai, who turned, blinking, as she noticed that Ren hadn't followed her team just yet.

"C-can I... have your number...?"

Not far behind her, Tsukishima snickered. "My, how awkward you are."

"Sh-shut up!"

Cosette tilted her head in amusement as Ren straightened herself, before holding out her hand. "Give me your phone."

The brown-haired girl's eyes lit up, and she nodded enthusiastically. "Thank you so much!"

"Ehh! Yoshida-san, can I also have---"

"Uh, bye now, all of you!"

She frantically left, aware of what Lev was about to ask, with an amused Tsukishima and sheepish Yamaguchi trailing off behind her.

Kuroo snickered as Yamamoto promptly facepalmed, with both Kenma and Yaku sighing in exasperation.

Cosette shook her head; she couldn't resist a slight smile at the odd girl.

I guess, it was nice meeting her. She seemed more or less okay, even if she was a bit too weird for her own good at times.

"You were actually successful in teaching them," Cosette said bluntly, turning to Kuroo and taking her eyes off of the small bunch of students that were slowly disappearing from her sight.

"Of course I was! I'm successfully teaching you, aren't I?!" Kuroo said indignantly, folding his arms. "Which reminds me, your finals are coming in two days. You're improving, but we still need to work on it. Got it?"

"...hai, hai."

"Don't overwork yourselves," Yaku sighed, shaking his head as he put his arm lightly around the blonde's shoulders---he had been doing that a lot more lately. "I'd love for Cosette to pass, but I don't want you two to be tired out."