Greetings and Arguments

"Here we are! The greatest place in Middle Earth."

Esmerelda led them through the busy streets of Hobbiton. They received curious looks from the hobbits. They had known that some "outsiders" would be coming to attend Frodo and Bilbo's birthday, but they hadn't expected elves and dwarves.

Esmerelda ignored the gawking hobbits and made led them to Bag End. Frodo was already there with Gandalf.

When Frodo saw his friends he smiled and ran over to greet them. Esmerelda, Vili, and Melui watched them in silence.

"It's so good to see you again!" Frodo told them.

"It's good to see you too Frodo." Gimli said.

"Has Aragorn arrived yet?" Legolas asked.

Frodo shook his head.

"Not yet. I sent Merry and Pippin out to meet him."

"By the way, where's Sam?" Gandalf asked.

"I actually don't know. I haven't seen him all day."

"I'm sure he'll show up sooner or later." Esmerelda patted Frodo on the shoulder.

Vili cleared her throat. Frodo finally noticed the dwarf and elleth standing nearby.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Frodo, this is my sister, Melui."

"You have a sister?" Frodo exclaimed. "How come you never told us?"

"You never told them about me?" Melui faced her brother. "You traveled with them for how long and you never told them about me?"

"We actually never had a single conversation on that journey." Frodo said while giving Legolas a look.

"He barely said anything to anyone for the entire trip! All he did was stand in the background making weird faces."

"I did not!" Legolas protested.

"You're so weird brohter!" Melui said shaking her head.

"Can we move on with the introductions?" Legolas said impatiently.

"Right." Gimli said. "Frodo this is Vili. Thornin's neice and sister of Fili and Kili."

"Nice to meet you Vili." Frodo smiled.

Vili smiled back.

"The pleasure's all mine."

"All we're missing now is Aragorn, Merry, Pippin, and Sam."

Frodo said.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon." Gandalf assured him. "In the meantime why don't we-"

"THERE! HE'S DOING IT!!!" Frodo shouted and pointed at Legolas.

"Doing what?" the elf asked.

"Making those faces!"

"I am not!"

"You're looking straight into the camera! You're making fangirls all over the world faint!"

"I can do as I please."

"You can't look at the camera!"

"You are just jealous that I was borne with natural good looks."

"JEALOUS?!?!? I HAVE THE BLUEST EYES IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!"

Esmerelda looked over at Vili.

"Do you have any idea what's going on?"

"No clue."

Melui thankfully stopped the conversation.

"Come on, we've all had a long day. Let's rest before the party begins."

Legolas and Frodo nodded. But Legolas whispered.

"My eyes are better."

Frodo growled at him.

------------------------------------------------------

After the argument was over Gandalf decided to visit Bilbo and Primrose.

Melui went with Legolas to help him settle down while Gimli went with Esmerelda to find something to eat.

Vili had decided to hang out with Frodo and look for his friend Sam. They found him speaking with someone.

"Sam!" Frodo called. "Where have you been?"

"I was just out for a walk Frodo. And then I ran into someone." Sam replied.

"Literally." came a familaliar voice.

Frodo smiled. "Aragorn!"

The man smiled at the hobbit. Frodo noticed another person behind him.

"Who's that?"

"This is Losider. He's a friend of mine and Legolas."

"Nice to meet you Losider. I'm guessing that Merry and Pippin found you?"

"They did." Aragorn noticed Vili.

"This is Vili. She's Thorin's niece."

"Vili." Aragorn nodded. "Pleased to meet you."

Vili smiled. Then they heard two voices bickering nearby.

"You pushed me into that mud on purpose!"

"I did not! I was trying to push you over it so that you wouldn't run into it."

"That doesn't even make sense Pippin!"

"It makes perfect sense Merry!"

Vili glanced at Frodo who rolled his eyes.

"That would be Merry and Pippin."

Vili watched as two hobbits appeared from behind Aragorn. One had brown curly hair that was lighter than Frodo's. And the other had red hair and was covered in mud.

Merry was still grumbling about the mud until he saw Vili. He paused and stared at her with mouth open. She looked at him with a small smile.

"Hi. I'm Vili."

"I'm Vili..." Merry repeated.

"WHAT?" Pippin asked.

"I mean... I'm Larry. No Jerry! Gary! Uh..."

"Merry." Frodo said raising an eyebrow at Merry.

"Right. Merry."

"Nice to meet you Merry." Vili said politely.

"Nice to meet you...."

"Ok this is weird." Pippin anounced.

"I agree." Frodo said. Turning back to Aragorn and Losider he asked, "Shall we go?"

"Yes. Definately." Aragorn glanced at Merry who was still staring at Vili with his mouth hanging open.

"You're going to catch flies Merry."

Merry closed his mouth and stared bashfully at his feet.

Frodo looked over at Sam who shrugged.

"Alright then, let's go."

------------------------------------------------------

The party's up next! Get ready for chaos and a slight chance falling pianos.