Th Aftermath of the Party

"That might have been a little too big." Piper commented as Merry and Vili stood next to each other sith their eyes wide and mouths open.

"A little?!?!" Merry exclaimed. "You probably just blew everyone up!"

Piper laughed.

"Me? Blow people up? You're funny Merry! Come on, let's go check out the aftermath."

Glancing at Vili nervously, the hobbit and dwarf followed the elf to whatever remained of the party.

------------------------------------------------------
"Is everyone all right?" Aragorn sat up and looked around. Everything had been destroyed. But thankfully no one was hurt.

"I can't feel my anything." Pippin moaned from where he lay on the ground.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Esmerelda sat up and rubbed the back of her head.

"Where's Frodo?" Sam asked.

"You're sitting on me!" Frodo shouted.

"Whoops! Sorry."

"I think I broke something." Bilbo said.

Primrose looked at him in concern.

"What did you break?"

"This chair."

Losider helped Legolas to his feet.

"Are you alright Legolas?" he asked.

"My whole life just flashed before my eyes. It took a really long time."

Aragorn helped Melui up.

"Are you hurt?" he asked softly.

"No. I'm fine."

She stood up and they stared at each other, each with huge smiles on their faces.

Legolas noticed and immediately ran over and pushed them apart.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What is going on here?"

"Legolas! Stop it!" Melui glared at her brother.

"You stop it!" Legolas shouted.

He turned and faced Aragorn.

"And YOU! What do you think you're doing?"

"Legolas." Aragorn said calmly. "I think you're overreacting."

"OVERREACTING?!?! YOU'RE LOOKING AT MY SISTER!!!"

"And?"

"BACK OFF! Don't go anywhere near her!"

"Legolas! What on Arda are you doing?" Melui grabbed her brother, who was on the verge of blowing up.

"I cannot believe this Melui! You are way too young to even be thinking about having a boyfriend."

"What are you talking about? I'm only younger than you by a hundred years!"

"That's not the point!"

"Then what it?"

"The point is no one goes near my sister!"

He turned around and pointed at Aragorn.

"Stay away from my sister! Don't look at her, don't talk to her, and don't even think about her! And no thinking about thinking about her."

Legolas stomped off and dragged Melui with him. She rolled her eyes and smiled at Aragorn as they passed.

"Does anyone have any idea what that was?" Gimli asked.

"That," Gandalf announced, "Was a firework."

"A firework?!?! You mean all of this," Esmerelda gestured to all of the destruction, "Was beacuse of a firework?!?!"

She put her hands on her hips.

"Man, I've gotta get me one of those."

"None of my fireworks does this. Someone must have launched their own." Gandalf said.

"But who?" Frodo asked.

"I did!"

Everyone turned and saw a young red-haired elleth walking towards them. No one knew who it was but Legolas did.

"Piper?!? You did all this?" he stared at her in shock.

Piper smiled.

"Yep. I have to admit it was some of my best work."

No one said anything as Piper walked off, she turned away and waved at everyone.

"Bye guys! Hope you enjoyed the party! Oh yeah! Happy Birthday Bilbo and Frodo! It looks like you guys had a blast."

Bilbo actually started laughing.

"That was a good one!"

Merry and Vili showed up and took in the damage.

"This is going to take forever to clean up." Merry sighed and shook his head.

Everyone was now in a pretty lousy mood, except Bilbo. He took out his phone and snapped a quick picture.

"This was the best birthday ever! You're all invited next year!"

Losider sighed. "Great. I can't wait until next year."

With that said everyone began the very long and very boring task of cleaning up the Shire.

And that was the birthday known as the day where the Shire blew up.

------------------------------------------------------

And that was the party! The next chapter will introduce the rest of the characters! Don't worry I haven't forgotten anyone! Get ready for more mayhem, craziness, flying goats, and elf madness.