People Who Made My 2015

I know I'm a little late doing this but anywho here I go....

Avengers14 You were my very first and very encouraging follower! You inspired me to write my LOTR fanfic and have been an awesome friend! I know you probably won't see this right away but I just want you to know I really appreciate everything you did to get me started on here!

Mossfire946 You are an amazing writer! You're not afraid to be yourself and our very supportive of not just my LOTR stories but you've also given my original (though slightly borrowed) ideas a chance. I love hearing your feedback and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for your writing!

Gabrielle_Clarke you are an awesome poet! Your ideas are very unique and I love them! You are very supportive for my two stories, In the Woodshop and Wires and Glass. I hope you continue to write your amazing poetry!

JulesForest17 I've only known you for a couple of weeks but like you said earlier I feel like I've known you all my life. We seriously could be distantly related somehow. You're an amazing friend and awesome writer! You have great ideas and your a awesome friend to everyone!

princesswithashotgun You have an amazing talent for writing! I love talking to you and reading your story, The Shadow Walker. You're very creative and I am so glad to havr met you!

lotr_things You're very encouraging and super sweet! I hope you continue writing your one LOTR fanfic cause I'm very eager to read it!

ShadowHiding You're very creative and I'm so glad to have met you!

goldenpuppies You are a great encouragement for me to do my drawings! I'm glad you like them and I hope you have a great year!

fictiontrash I just met you about a week ago but I am already proud to call you my friend! Your character is amazing and I love your story about her!

elvenmystery You rock! You're an amazing writer and I love your stories!

Diamondwaters7 Your story Element of the Heart, is amazing! I haven't read a story like it before and your an awesome writer!

Cynarr You have a great sense of humor and are an amazing writer and friend! You are very supportive, not just to me, but to a lot of people!

Colfinthel I am super happy to have met you! You have become a very awesome friend to me! I wish you didn't live on the other side of the planet so that I could meet you in person! You're an amazing person and a an even awesomer friend!

AngelicsailorgemzisnotcoolHopesolo6Jfaith37KatTheDanosaurl-e-g-o-l-a-sMarvel_SoldierMiss_MarshmellowNaomiHalla17Raider-kTammyt70 TheHobbitsFrom221b
x-OutOfTheWoods-xwritten_artthreatenthezenithstormed-lovestaciechidiobi101sleepkittycatSerethielSamantha_Traillerresidenthobbit49repairboy42Random_Elfpresh1115parisjakartadreamin7mylifeaskylemiss_disparityMiddleEarthImaginesMedlinnielRivendellInthestars410ImmortalDonkeyilurvbooksILoveLordOfTheRingHiFunctioningHobbitGuardOfMirkwooodGodIsMyAllGodIsForeverGoodFaelainerinroseh123epicredpennEmily654eme_the_writer123Ellethwen2931Elf_and_an_agentcountry_love53cookiedoughluver123Child_of_Hopebranwynnawilliamson20Artisticallyme66Afdhel_GodsKid-pxnkdreams

You guys are all amazing! I love you all and I can't wait to see what you all will bring to Wattpad this year! I know that God has a plan for every single one of you this year! You're all awesome, amazing, and unique people! Don't be afraid to be yourselves and have a great year!