Prologue

• Dedicated to Anyone who loves a good romance story :)

Ariel's POV

Stop it, stop it right now, Ariel! Don't do this to yourself. You can't do this.

I continue my attempt to push these thoughts out of my head. For good. Because nothing good will ever come of them. In fact, the only consequence of these thoughts will be heartbreak. And I can't do that to myself. I won't.

But his hair...and his smile...

STOP IT! For God's sake...

I need to stop. I need to convince myself otherwise. I cannot fall in love. Especially not with...him.

You see, this is what happens when you think about his gorgeous hair and perfect smile and his sparkling green eyes.

This is what happens when you fall in love with your literature project partner.

This is what happens when you fall in love with your high school's asshole/heartthrob.

This is what happens when you fall in love with Luke Mason.

A/N~ Thank you so much to @nada_samy_99 for the amazing new cover for Tongue Tied! Make sure to check out her account because she makes amazing covers and is really good about getting back to you and trying to help you. Thank you again! :)

P.S. I'll be editing this story because I wrote it a while ago and I'd like to think some of my writing has improved? Anway's I'll be fixing some plot holes, some language, and the way the wording flows, but the general story line is staying the same. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for reading!