Intro

"We're inevitable, em."

-SYNOPSIS-

A girl wakes up in a maze, and works with other boys to find a way out. Falls in love on the way.

-PLAYLIST-

Stop and Stare - One Republic

Pompeii - Bastille

It Ends Tonight - All American-Rejects

Youth - Daughter

All I Want - Kodaline

The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy

Fairly Local - Twenty One Pilots

Not About Angels - Birdy

Young Volcanos - Fall Out Boy

Who Are You, Really? - Mikky Ekko

Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley

-AUTHORS NOTE-

I warned you. I'm rewriting. In this updated (and better written) version of Inevitable, get ready to meet new characters, see new plot lines, and really delve into Ember's world. Join me, won't you?

-SOCIAL MEDIA-

tumblr - r0llingmyskies

vent - fairiesandtea

-COPYRIGHT-

Copyright to Wattpad user fairiesandtea. 2013. The only character that legally belongs to this author is Ember. Otherwise, these characters belong to James Dashner.

-CASTING-

Ember - Ali Skovbye

All other characters are played by their respective actors in the movie The Maze Runner.

-OPENER-

Ember. My name is Ember.  

                I awoke screaming, lying down on a metal grate. All I could see was a  flashing red light and a wall approaching faster and faster. I threw my arm  out, trying to grab for something, anything, and hit flesh. This ensued more  screaming, but now it was multiple people. Apparently there were ​more  panicked teenagers who didn't know what was going on. Wonderful.  Everyone in the box all scrambled around, grabbing at boxes and rope,  random crap that was in the steel box that had us hurdling toward the  ceiling. A giant lurch sent us all flying, smacking my head into a corner of a  crate. I lay on the ground, swaying in and out of consciousness. As I  struggled to stay awake, I pushed myself against the wall, curling up behind  a box.    

                   What have you gotten yourself into, Ember?