Quotes about me

~~~Pretty girls don't eat, but I'm not pretty so, WHERES MY HAMBURGER!?

~~~Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "OH crap, she's up" (And I bet he does!!)

~~~Most girls want a guy who would hold an umbrella over their heads and carry them over puddles. I want a guy who would steal my umbrella, jump in the puddles just to splash me and kiss me before I could yell at him. (And I do I don't want to be a princess I want to be me!)

~~~I don't always study, but... when I do... I still fail.

~~~Seriously, I don't know when exactly that UFO landed & dumped all these stupid people, but they apparently aren't coming back for them.

~~~Teacher: Make sure you fill in the bubble.                                                                                  Student: They expect us to know the square root of 162, but think we can't feel in a bubble

~~~In school, the only thing group projects taught me was how much I hate people

~~~Normal People: I love it when my BF/GF tells me he/she loves me                                              Me: I love when my microwave tells me my foods ready

~~~Those first two guys who thought superman was Why the hell were they so excited?

~~~"If your lost and alone, or you're sinking like a stone, carry on."

~~~I'm not the kind of girl who makes threats to scare you, I'm the kind of girl that plots revenge silently!                             ~Your worst nightmare

~~~I was born to be stubborn, to be a little bitchy, to push people, to push myself. I was taught to never take life for granted, to live a little, to love with everything I had, to never give up, to believe in myself, but most of all to fight for my self.

~~~A girl, no matter how many times she denies it, will always remember every single detail, every moment, every piece of the memories you've left her. No matter how much she tries to forget, it will always be there.

~~~I don't need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

~~~You can tell a lot about a woman by her hands, For instance, if they're placed around your throat she's probably slightly upset.

~~~B+ Not my blood group, neither my grade in math.. Its my favorite quote: "Be positive"

~~~There's always truth behind just kidding a little emotion behind I don't care a little pain behind it okay a little I need you behind leave me alone and a lot of words behind the silence

~~~ I wish everyone would stop being jealous that the man in the white suit said I was unique and my mom said I was special! :p

~~~"Tonight lets get some & live while we're young"

~~~I Smile because I refuse to let you see me cry I laugh because I wont let you know I'm not happy and I Hide because I promised myself not to let you see the truth. And I don't break promises!

~~~Why does running away fell like the only option when I have millions more that I cant even bare to think about.

~~~I couldn't be famous id get mad and end up beating the paparazzi with their camera.

~~~Don't worry when I argue with you, worry when I stop because it means there's nothing left to fight for.

~~~"I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay."

 ~~~I want to Ki_ _ you. (Options may vary)

~~~"You're just a small bump unborn in four months you're brought to life"

~~~"I wanna be drunk when I wake up on the right side of the wrong bed" 

~~~I enjoy long romantic walks... To the fridge

~~~Sleeping is my drug, my bed is my dealer, and my alarm clock is the police.

~~~I'll never be an adult no matter how hard people try to get me to be I WON'T now if you need me I will be in my blanket fort... Coloring.

~~~Wild hearts cant be broken

~~~I'll Study, I'll study, I'll study, I'm studying, OH let me eat something

~~~People say you cant live without love...I say oxygen is more important.

~~~I don't like morning people... Or mornings... Or people

~~~Its funny how when I'm loud people tell me to be quiet but when I'm quiet people ask me what's wrong.

~~~"I am me, no excuses, no regrets, simply, inexplicably me!"

~~~If you don't like me leave. Take me as I am or not at all. I truly wont care either way.

~~~"Growing older is no excuse for growing up"

~~~Young enough to know I can, smart enough to know I shouldn't, dumb enough to do it anyway.

~~~I love sleep so if you wake me up to talk you best be telling me the zombies are coming

~~~You know my name not my story

~~~Id rather be hated for who i am than be loved for something I'm not

~~~My maturity depends on who I'm with

~~~Ill believe in you even when no one else does, I promise you that.

~~~Dream beyond infinity

~~~Never give up

~~~Never grow up

~~~Once I get mad at something i get mad at everything

~~~When you dont know what your doing its best to do it quickly

~~~If you dont live for something youll die for nothing