Cute and Funny things to say to a girl *Pay attention guys*

Pick up lines and jokes mainly but why not give it a try lol. Although don't be surprised if there's at least one girl that slaps you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

~~~I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

~~~If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

~~~If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.

~~~Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.

~~~You'd better direct that beauty somewhere else, you'll set the carpet on fire.

~~~If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents.

~~~For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.

~~~Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.

~~~You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?

~~~Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.

~~~Do you have a Band Aid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.

~~~Be unique and different, say yes.

~~~Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.

~~~Fascinating. I've been looking at your eyes all night long, 'cause I've never seen such dark eyes with so much light in them.

~~~Most people like to watch the Olympics, because they only happen once every 4 years, but I'd rather talk to you cause the chance of meeting someone so special only happens once in a lifetime.

~~~You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.

~~~You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!

~~~If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.

~~~If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.

~~~You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

~~~Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

~~~I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen

~~~Smoking is hazardous to your health... and baby, you're killing me!

~~~There isn't a word in the dictionary for how good you look.

~~~Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces

~~~Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

~~~When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.

~~~Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

~~~I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you.

~~~Are you an interior decorator? When i saw you the room became beautiful.

~~~There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.