Your Zodiac Sign and Personality

Aries~The Ram

March 21st-April 20th

~~~Aries is representative of verve and energy and while many may associate a ‘me first’ attitude with Ariens, the truth is quite different from this. The ‘me first’ refers primarily to their competitiveness and their desire to be at the top of the world. Of course, the selfish aspect of their personality is true to some extent, but it can be controlled. They are known to be highly simple and straight-forward in their dealings. This is the secret behind the amazing clarity that they seem to possess regarding everyday life.

In their childhood, Ariens are characteristically hungry for success. They generally wanna be good in sports, studies and almost everything they get involved in, though there might be the odd case of an Ariean almost deliberately messing up their grades, just cause they don’t care. This attitude just gets stronger with age. In their profession, they will do all they can to get to the top. And to many, this might mean that the personal life suffers, but not to Ariens. Ariens are really attached to their family. They also make excellent partners, in a sexual as well as emotional sense. They are intent on enjoying their sex life to the fullest, which is great for their partners. This comes from the fact that they are very passionate and fervent, but they also have certain selfish tendencies which can make things sour.

Ariens frequently develop headaches because of the stresses they experience in life. Also, in their hustle and bustle, they might get careless and cause physical harm to themselves in the form of cuts and bruises. It would be advisable for Ariens to be careful while handling fire and metal objects.

Overall, Ariens are energetic, passionate beings with a knack of achieving great laurels in their field of work. They also have a pioneering side which they can seldom suppress.

~~~An Aries is a person born between the 21st of March and the 20th of April. The Ram is the symbol assigned to an Aries and Fire is the element. The ruling planet for Aries is Mars. Tuesday is said to be a lucky day for Aries. Adventurous, energetic, courageous, and confident are the strengths of Aries. Weaknesses include being self-centered, short-tempered, impulsive, and impatient.

Aries are known to be friendly and outgoing people. You would notice an Aries in a room full of people since they would be the ones talking and introducing themselves. Aries stand up for what they believe in. You will find them rooting for the under dog or defending and assisting those with weaker personality traits.

The Ram symbol is the first zodiac sign. The Ram symbolizes birth and is said to be the infant. In comparison to infants, Aries only are aware of their wants and needs. They are not selfish they just don't always realize they are putting someone else out.

Aries are very trusting and this can make them vulnerable as they believe and trust so easily that they often wear their hearts on their sleeves. Though an Aries can be pushed to have a temper, it normally won't last long. Seldom will you come across an Aries that holds a grudge. Forgive and forget is a motto most Aries live by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taurus-The Bull

April 21st-May21st

~~~Of all the twelve sun-signs, Taurus is the one most in need of order, security and self-assurance. Taurus are not friendly to indecision and chaos at all. They work hard at bringing security – social and economical, in their and their loved ones’ lives. They will find it very hard to risk it for something in the air, no matter how great and majestic it might be. These are really patient people that will never throw in the towel and keep fighting for what they value and what they believe in. They can settle for very few accomplishments, or long lean periods, but they need to know that certain changes are inevitable, and certain things will come to you only when they have to, no matter how hard and long you try. Quite a contrast from the patient plodder, huh?