Funny and stupid questions to ask people

~~~What happens when you get 'scared half to death' twice?

~~~Is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

~~~If all the world's a stage, where does the audience sit?

~~~It it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?

~~~Why are the alphabets in the order that they are? Is it because it's a song?

~~~If you write a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, is it called success?

~~~If work is so terrific, how come you get paid for it?

~~~If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the others drown too?

~~~Are the good things that come to people who wait, the leftovers of people who went before them?

~~~Why did Yankee Doodle name the feather in his hat Macaroni?

~~~Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?

~~~If electricity comes from electrons, does morality comes from morons?

~~~Why aren't blueberries blue?

~~~Why is Greenland called Greenland, when it's white and covered with ice?

~~~Why is the word for "a fear of long words," hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, so long?

~~~Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?

~~~What if Batman gets bitten by a vampire?

~~~Did the Mayans get bored after reaching 2012 or is the predication for real?

~~~Can we spell creativity however we want?

~~~Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

~~~Where are all the mentally handicapped parking spaces for people like me?

~~~Has your mate ever called you at work to ask where the remote control is?

~~~Was the person who invented the Express Lane at the grocery store properly thanked?

~~~Why don't you ever see ads for advertising companies?

~~~Why is it that when things get wet they get darker, even though water is clear?

~~~If a fork were made of gold would it still be considered silverware?

~~~Why isn't chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?

~~~If something "goes without saying," why do people still say it?

~~~You know the expression, "Don't quit your day job?" Well what do you say to people that work nights?

~~~Why is the 0 on a phone after 1 and not before 1?

~~~Why do all the superheroes wear underpants on the outside?

~~~If the president were gay, would his husband be the first man?

~~~If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, "I wish you would not grant me this wish" what would you do?

~~~Did Noah have woodpeckers on the ark? If he did, where did he keep them?

~~~Why don't the hairs on your arms get split ends?

~~~Do pyromaniacs wear blazers?

~~~If you don't pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed?

~~~When something is funny why is it called a "knee-slapper" when you actually slap your thigh?

~~~Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?