What your eye color mean's

I Found a lot of different places for these so I made a category for every eye color I found and just made sections for all of them.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLACK EYES:

~~~People with black eyes spend the shortest time in relationships except for the one with their current addiction. They always fall in love with anything that has two legs, a pulse. They are great kissers----until they vomit all over you.. If you don't re-post this and you have black eyes you will either O.D., spend the night in jail, or wake up next to some weird guy you've never seen before within the next 2 days.

~~~Black is a mysterious color associated with night, secrecy, mysticism, intuition, and magic!  Black eyes may indicate a deeply intuitive, sensual, and secretive person who may have psychic tendencies…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLUE EYES:

~~~People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome, very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They love to party. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS((aka wolves)) when they need to be. They are bad to the bone. If you re-post this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.

~~~People with blue eyes are naturally attractive, and very friendly, bubbly, and outgoing. They enjoy having a lot of friends, are loyal and kind, and also very smart and creative. They are not known to be shy by nature.

~~~Blue is an intense and energetic color associated with the sky, electricity, and rational thought.  Blue eyes may indicate a forceful, direct person who has an immense vitality and a gift for insight and observation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GREEN EYES:

~~~People with green eyes have the most passion put into relationships, honest and trust worthy, they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the most beautiful, are fun and outgoing, love to make people laugh, and random as ever. They long for the touch of another. They are very laid back. People with green eyes are very VERY sexy and very attracted towards other people. LOVES to have fun. They are always up for a challenge. As a fire ball this person will always have you guessing. Yet they draw you in with their amazing personality. THE BEST KISSER YOU WILL EVER MEET. You never want to let go of this person. Tend to cover up true feelings, get scared over relationships. You will meet/stay with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with if you repost this.

~~~You are seen as artistic and perceptive. People are delighted by your original ideas.
You don't let other people see all the hard work you do to be creative. You may it seem effortless.

You are very ambitious and at times ruthless. You are determined to get what you want.
You will step over someone to get to the top, but you're so charming that no one will notice!

~~~People with green eyes are said to be the most passionate when it comes to love and relationships, and they value trust and value long-term friendships and relationships in general. A bit naturally jealous, they tend to snap easily and have their words come back to haunt them, and will hold their own if you insult them. Adventurous and fun-loving, people with green eyes also love being near the ocean, and love to make people laugh.

~~~Green is a vibrant and fresh color associated with life-force, vegetation, rejuvenation, youthfulness, and health.  Green eyes can indicates a youthful, compassionate soul who has immense creativity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

HAZEL EYES:

~~~People with hazel eyes are very lovable. They are really hot and are awesome to be around. They enjoy 'pet names'. They don't care what people think or say. They are lovers not fighters. But if you mess around, they'll knock you out. They are real partiers. They are also the hottest of all. Very sexy people. They are very satisfying and they love to please. They can exceed your pleasure standards. They are very laid back, chilled and love to just be around. If you re-post this and have hazel eyes then you will be happy soon with the person who is in your heart.

~~~People with hazel eyes tend to take challenges head-on, and rarely back down from a fight. They do whatever they want without regards to what other people think, and are quick to anger if you irritate them. Kind and outgoing, so long as things go their way, people with hazel eyes are generally sweet, compassionate, and very romantic individuals.

~~~Hazel is an exciting combination of the inner strength and independence from brown, the compassion and healing qualities from green, the fluidity and sensitivity from gray, and the intense vitality from blue.  A hazel eyed person possesses all of these qualities.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GRAY EYES:

~~~People with gray eyes are gentle by nature, yet very quietly energetic. They are calm and easy to confide in, leading busy but well-kept lives, and are very intelligent. They tend to tread more on the safe side rather than be adventurous, and are very clean by nature. People like to be around people with gray eyes as they are calm and in control in a quiet, non-obsessive way.

~~~Gray is a fluid and subtle color associated with water, weather, changeability, mysticism, and wisdom. Gray eyes may indicate a subtle and sensitive person who is attuned to the unseen and whose keen insight puts them several steps ahead of the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BROWN EYES:

~~~Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love. The BEST ones at sex . THEY"RE NOT THE PERSON YOU WANT TO PISS OFF, THEY WILL KNOCK YOU OUT!!!!! ( STRAIGHT BAD ASS) Amazing Kisser. Re-post this if you have brown eyes and you will find the one that you are meant to be with within the next 7 m

~~~People with brown eyes are attributed to being very smart and independent, but somewhat shy around people and a bit introverted. Funny by nature, they enjoy getting people to laugh, but when it comes to being personal, they keep themselves rather private. They also have a creative streak, and tend to have great fashion sense.

~~~Brown is a strong and rich color associated with earth-energy, creativity, simplicity, strength, endurance, and fertility.  Brown eyes may indicate a strong and independent person who feels a deep connection to nature and the earth. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 This could be completely wrong for everyone but I don't know I found these in RANDOM places but, it hits the nail right on the head for me cause I have brown eyes and that is about the best way for me to sum up my personality.