IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! ANOTHER BORING BUTT NOTE!!! SORRY :D

HEY GUY'S

Listen message me some questions you want me to answer, ask what ever you want! I want to get to know everyone and i can't possibly do that with out ya'll knowing anything about meeee... So ask questions and answer some of the ones I've posted/going to post in a little while. I have a free day tomorrow, November 24th, so comment of message me and ask me whatever you want.

Also, let me know what ya'll want me to start posting, do ya'll want short stories, horror/scary stories, quotes, questions, facts, etc... I NEED IDEAS THAT YA'LL LIKE I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! MY NINGIA SKILLS ARE FAILING!!! I CAN'T TELL WHAT YA"LL WANT TO READ ABOUT!!!!

And Also AGAIN, I have had a few people complain to me that this is coppied and full of lies, well i wil say this, i have said it multiplue times throught this storie that this is all from the internet and i do not own anything. If there has been anything that i have written myself i have stated that i wrote it and would like for people to leave it alone, other than that, nothing is mine, I OWN NOTHING.... I don't check facts, I don't know how much is true or what was made up, IT'S NOT MY JOB TO CHECK... most of you read this for fun not to get facts so im just putting all that out there I'M SORRY FOR THE RANT just had to get that out! BYE BYE LOVLEYS Ya'll are the absolute best!! AND PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK!!!!