Weapon of Mass Destruction

(Yeah, I have another Bucky story if you want to take a look at it. It's called "The Reality of Winter" and Bucky's partial is after him because he holds the Reality Stone. She then uses her power through the stone to put Bucky back under mind control. All in all...hail Hydra.)

The freshly reprogrammed Clint Barton was led to the awaiting Quinjet.

"Just a little something we borrowed from SHIELD a while back." Clint turned his head to look at an agent staring directly ahead at the jet. The agent caught his gaze and looked at the archer. "Can you fly?"

The Avenger looked toward the Quinjet and bobbed his head. "Yeah, sure." He walked toward the lowering door with his bow in his hand.

The door closed behind him. Clint walked over and sat in front of the control panel. He wasn't rescuing anybody from danger; he was the danger.

21 Days

The enhanced twins watched the Quinjet take off from the window panel. Pietro looked down at his sister's hand in his, then at her eyes. "He's going to kill them..." The older Russian twin said, looking back at the window.

Wanda Maximoff smiled softly. "You're only twelve minutes older." Pietro smiled and looked down.

"Pietro..." Wanda placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, causing her brother to look at her again. "We have to escape."

"Wanda." Pietro stood in front of her and gripped her shoulders. "Do you want to die? They let Clint go. We are the surviving experiments, do you think they would let us go so soon?"

"They have let one enhanced out of here. Barton is not enhanced, but Barnes is..."

"The Winter Soldier is missing, Wanda. The programming backfired. That is one mistake they don't want to make with Clint." Pietro gently, but firmly shook her.

When Wanda didn't say anything else, Pietro shook her again. "Wanda!"

Wanda looked into her brother's eyes. "I know where the Winter Soldier is. If we can't take Clint down, he can..."

21 Days

Natasha Romanoff stared out the glass wall of the Avengers Tower. Everything was quiet, which wasn't completely normal. Tony was having a dumb argument with Jarvis, Steve and Thor were seeing who could do the most push-ups—they both were still going strong, and Bruce was helping her try to track down Clint.

The two found out that Clint was being held at an unmarked island, but they couldn't find out who was holding him.

"They better not hurt him," Natasha growled at the computer screen.

"Natasha, we'll find him alive...or Clint could fight his way out like he usually does. I'm sure he's fine."

"Bruce, what if they do hurt him? What if Clint doesn't come back? He has a wife and children. I don't want to be the one to go to his children and say that their daddy isn't ever coming home!" Natasha had tears streaming down her face.

Bruce took her by her shoulders and shook her in a jerking motion. "Natasha!" The sudden movement seemed to snap her out of her trance judging by the look on her face.

Natasha looked over to see Thor and Steve scramble to their feet and run over to the window. "What's SHIELD doing here?" Steve questioned, looking over at Tony.

Tony shrugged. "Don't ask me. Ask Romanoff." Steve looked over at Natasha for an answer.

"This isn't right. SHIELD would've alerted me if they were coming." Natasha shook her head.

"Only you? So now SHIELD's picking favorite's?" Tony asked sarcastically. "Looks like you and Rogers are the favorite kids in the Brady Bunch."

Steve gave him a ticked look. "You know what, Stark—"

Steve was cut off by the sudden gunfire and the shattering windows.

Short, but I wanted to leave off with another cliffhanger. Sorry for any spelling, grammar, small errors, or sentence structure mistake. No flames please!

And thank you guys so much for exceeding 100 votes! Thanks for the support!