We Want War

Natasha noticed the person manning the Quinjet before the windows were shot through.

"Clint!" Natasha screamed as Steve shoved her behind the counter and covered her from the open fire. His shield covered both their heads.

"No—" Natasha silently cried, deaf from the sound of the ongoing gunfire. She knew Clint was going to shoot about half of the ammunition, then fire from another area soon after.

"That isn't Cli—agh!" Steve yelped, squeezing his eyes and teeth tight. Natasha felt his blood from the gunshot wound in his arm trickle down onto her arm.

The gunfire stopped and the Quinjet disappeared for a while. It was hard telling when Clint would make another murder attempt.

Natasha slid out from under Steve and bolted over to Bruce when she noticed him get up from where he was hidden. "Steve's hit!"

"Get him to the lab. He'll be fine, but we need to get the bullet out."

Tony stood up next. "The lab isn't safe. It's just another target area for the monster to hit. And I swear I didn't create another murder bot." He glanced up. "Jarvis, did you get a look at who that was?"

Natasha turned her head and glared at Tony. "Clint is not a monster!"

"That wasn't Barton!" Tony snapped, already figuring.

"Sir, I hacked into the stolen SHIELD Quinjet's security cameras and it appears that your attacker is Agent Barton."

Tony was dumbfounded. "Well, damn."

"Why is Barton trying to kill us?" Steve asked as he got up. He was holding his blood covered hand over his gunshot wound. The super soldier acted like it didn't bother him much.

"Get to the basement lab. We should be safe there for now...until Barton decides to come in here and kill us ourselves," Tony said, not answering the question.

Natasha paled. "I watched Clint get taken away. I should've stopped them..."

"No, Romanoff, they would've killed you right in front of him." Steve said, kicking his shield up and holding it in his non-blood covered hand.

"Who took him?" Bruce questioned.

"Hydra?" Tony asked, not giving Natasha a chance to answer Bruce.

"Aim, Genomex?"

"Genomex would be after you, Lab Rat," Tony said flatly, yet sarcastically, to Steve as he looked his way.

"You know what, Stark—" Steve began, almost starting another 'sass off.'

"Will you two stop it!?" Natasha cried over them, tears forming in her eyes. Natasha rarely cried because of her training in the Red Room when she was younger.

Tony and Steve stopped glaring at each other, then looked at the assassin.

"I have an idea on how we can get Clint back. We need to capture him..."

"No..." Tony sighed, "I don't know what they did to him to make him think like that, but Barton's better off dead."

"Don't say that!" Natasha growled through clenched teeth. She was ready to kill Tony.

"Jarvis...send in the Iron Legion to take down Barton."

"Are you sure, sir? Miss Romanoff—" Jarvis was cut off by Tony.

"That's an order."

"Yes, sir."

Not even a super soldier could hold Natasha back from attacking Tony.

21 Days

Bucky Barnes stared blankly at the flatscreen behind the glass window of the shop in the crowded city.

"A rogue jet from the SHIELD agency fired at the Avengers Tower not even an hour ago. Police and other agencies are looking for the suspect. There is no word yet as to if the super team survived the attack. Is this the end of the Avengers?"

For all the assassin knew, Steve Rogers was dead. And Bucky knew exactly who was behind everything.

It had to be a filler because you guys needed something and I couldn't think of anything awesome at the moment. Sorry for any mistakes and no flames please. :)

And you got a little introduction to Bucky.