Prologue

A/N: New Story! I'm kinda losing my interest in 'Teasing' So yeah. This story will be continue on March 10th 2016!

******************************************************

■Your POV■

20 years ago

I opened my Y/E/C eyes. That was the first glance I got of the world. My smile widen when I saw my mother holding me.

''Y/N, Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, Welcome to the world.'' 

15 years ago

The pain in my back has once again become stronger, it took so much energy to ignore it. What is happening to me?

''Sweetie, you alright?'' The calming voice of my mother rang through the open fields we were in. I nodded in response since she was sitting in front of me.

''The pain is back isn't it?'' My dad asked, his face filled with concern. The pain has been repeating each day around 12 o'clock, and it was horrible. I nodded once again this time tears sprung into my eyes. How long is this going to last?

Months later

I was on my knees hugging my arms close to my torso as my back ached again. Screams filled the room when the horrible pain increased. My mom and dad stormed through the room seeing me sitting on the floor, tears streaming down my face to my chin. My back twitched catching my mother off guard. My dad just stood there, his eyes burning holes in my twitching flesh that was located on my spine. Cracks and little wounds started to form as for once and for all the pain vanished. I stood up facing my shocked parents.

''What's wrong?'' I asked. Yep for a five year old I can talk really good. They both had their eyes glued to my back as they pointed towards the mirror located in the right corner of my room. I turned towards it, my eyes grew widen when I saw them. Two giant dark grey colored objects, shaped like wings, sat on my back. The feathers seemed real as Father ran his hand across them. What is happening?

3 years ago

I was once again staring out of the window, looking at the by-passing cars. Lucky bastards I thought.

''Y/N, honey, come get the presents!'' Mother's voice caught me off guard, sending me flying back into the chair. Her giggle followed short after as she waved me over. It has been 12 years since we found out about my wings and we handled it 'pretty well'. Quote pretty well. My parents thought it was a good idea to hide me inside the house at all time... Sigh.

''Coming Mother!'' I yelled jumping onto my feet, walking over to the dinner table. The table was filled with red and blue colored paper, wrapped around my presents.

''Thanks mom and dad.'' They nodded before giving me my first present. All I wanted, was to go out, was that too much to ask for?

2 years ago

It was now official night as I took my duffel bag with me. I'm running away. I know it's bad, but still, I'm goddamn 18.

I'm headed to LA, since that is my best option. My wings appeared as I took one last glance at the house before spreading them wide. Waves off wind clashed to the ground as my feet left the ground. Off to LA!