Chapter 3: One Of Her Secrets

Previously on CAGED:

''Where's Lauren?'' Fourth harmony looked sorry. Summer shook her head and laid a hand on my shoulder.

''She went with Brad.''

''Okay...''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

The sun shined through the curtains as I tried to sit up, some weight was keeping me down. There one of the 5H girls was cuddled up to me, from the sight of her hair it was Dinah but I don't know for sure.

I tried to wiggle out of her grip - which could kill me - but she didn't buy it.

''Don't go, stay.'' She groaned pulling me slightly closer into her body. I sighed deeply taking my phone in my hand; 10:34 AM.

''Dinah, I need to pee.'' She groaned louder and released me from her arms. I made my way to the bathroom opening the door I was met with Camila's naked back in the shower.

''Oh shit!'' I yelled slamming the door shut after I heard her scream. Dinah shot up from her bed facing me with a confused expression.

''I thought you needed to pee.'' She said raising her eyebrow.

''I did, until I saw Camila naked in the shower.'' I was scarred, for life. Dinah smiled until the door opened. I still had a weird expression on my face seeing that I couldn't get the image out of my head. I started to shake my head rapidly before a hand landed on my shoulder.

''You okay?'' a familiar raspy voice asked filled with worry. Lauren. I nodded stepping away from her grip as I bumped into Camila.

''Sorry!'' I said quickly shielding my eyes from any body parts. I could feel her blush as she mumbled something before disappearing into the closet.

Dinah was laughing her ass off on the bed hugging her stomach. I sat down next to a sleeping Jesy on the couch.

''WAKE UP!'' I yelled making every sleeping body jerk up. I chuckled as I saw Summer's displeased face as she glared at me.

''I'm bored.'' I mumbled staring at the fact I could see Normani's abs through her tank top. She smirked and walked over to me.

''You can touch.'' She whispered near my ear making me shiver. Sure I didn't like her that way but still...

She took my hand and placed it on her abs.

''Rock hard Jesus.'' She giggled before moving to the closet. Summer went up to me and smiled.

''How was Camila?'' She asked in a seductive tone as if she knew what happened in the shower.

''We didn't do anything, I just walked into her.'' I mumbled looking down at the ground. I could feel certain green eyes burning in my head when the door flung open.

''Babe, it's time to go!'' Brad of course. I raised my head making eye contact with him. He saw my face and smirked.

''You look a little red Y/N, you okay?'' He teased as Camila walked out. She quickly caught why my face was like this.

''Camila, you're a little red too, you okay?'' Brad asked the younger girl to make her uncomfortable. I growled slightly making Dinah wrap an arm around me. I told them whenever I get mad I'll growl, as a warning, the predator gets one more strike and I'll attack if I don't calm down.