Chapter 15: The End

Previously on CAGED:

He lifted my sleeves up revealing nothing but skin. I was a little uncomfortable with him seeing me so vulnerable but I couldn't care less at the moment. He nodded at me telling me silently he was going to plunge the needle into my arm.

I braced myself before feeling a stinging sensation in my arm while everything went black...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV:

It was a pain, waiting this long for Y/n to return but eventually Dr. Andrew walked out of the room with an unconscious Y/n dangling in his arms.

''What happened?'' Dinah was the first one to speak, knowing her worried tone she had whenever something was wrong with Y/n.

''She just passed out from the anti-virus running inside her system, okay, she'll wake up in ten minutes or so and don't take anything seriously she'll be drugged for two hours then experience some headaches and then the last some extreme hormones.'' Dr. Andrew explained.

''So basically she'll be out of this world for two hours, then complain about her massive headaches and last she'll basically drag Lauren to the bedroom?'' Normani snickered at her girlfriends' explanation. I was currently blushing out of this world hoping it wouldn't happen.

We decided to go back to the hotel as I carried Y/n inside.

She woke up not even 2 minutes later as she decided to play a little game with me.

''Knock knock.'' She said giggling slightly before waiting for my answer. This girl is silly on drugs it was actually funny to see.

''Who's there?'' The giggle was back before she shook her head.

''Daisy.'' Why is that so funny?

''Daisy who?'' She bust out into laughter almost falling off her bed before turning to me again, still laughing.

''Daisy me rolling!'' I chuckled a little before the door busted open revealing the rest of the girls.

''How is she doing?'' Camila asked sitting down next to me softly rubbing my arm to comfort me.

''She's making silly jokes, that's why she's laughing.'' Ally nodded before taking the girl onto her lap and taking care of the needle wound on her arm.

It wasn't bleeding but it was messy and Ally HATES messy things.

Y/n was giggling once again before softly pecking Ally's nose making her giggle too. My blood boiled slowly telling me I was jealous and I didn't want to see this.

Then something horrible happened; Y/n started singing.

''Clouuuuuuds!'' I could see the girls' trying to keep their laughter in, but it didn't last long.

''I'm never coming back down!'' She started to wiggle off Ally's lap and fell onto the ground throwing her arms up for us to see.

''Yeah! I'm looking down from the Clouuuuuuds!'' Dinah was the first to crack up and start laughing, Normani soon followed when she started wiggling her arms around.

Y/n sat up soon again and smiled smugly at us. She wasn't clear thinking and that was quite noticeable.

[...2 hours later...]

We all survived these two hours of drugged Y/n and it was hell. She had gone so low to actually try and give a lap dance to Normani but of course Dinah wouldn't let her. She soon was gone and went into the bathroom and came back soaked. She literally said she was wet and we all started laughing again.