Chapter 13: Dr. Andrew

Previously on CAGED:

''Did she kiss you like I did?'' A small smile made its way onto my lips at the memory. She shook her head once again. I placed my hand on her cheek, cupping it. She leaned into my touch closing her eyes. Her hand landed on top of mine as she opened her eyes again. She stared into my soul and I could say she saw the next question coming.

''Does she love you like I do?''

------------------------------------------------------

She once again shook her head at the question. This time I knew it for sure, she didn't love Jamie, she loves me, and she still does.

I leaned in kissing her lips softly but still pouring all my emotions in the kiss. I missed her lips.

I picked her up and walked over to her bedroom where Jamie was nowhere to be seen.

I placed Lauren on the bed before hovering over her.

''I've been waiting for this moment to happen again 2 years.'' She mumbled running her hands over my back. I chuckled kissing down her jawline.

''Me too baby, me too.'' I replied kissing her neck before gently pulled off her shirt. I placed my lips on her exposed skin on her chest as I felt her fingers tangle in my hair.

''I love you Lauren.'' I mumbled looking up into her eyes which were filled with pleasure and love.

''I love you too!'' She smiled down at me before throwing her head back as I ran my tongue over her folds.

''Fuck Y/n.'' She moaned pushing my head closer. I shook my head laughing a little as the vibrations made it more pleasurable for her.

I pumped my tongue in and out of her in a rapid pace also making her scream out in pleasure. Not even 30 seconds later she came, hard.

She panted smiling at me before sitting up.

''What are you doing?'' I asked as I sat up too. Did she regret this?

''I'm telling Jamie, I want to break up with her.'' I nodded before giving Lauren her shirt back as she stumbled over to Jamie's room with pain. She was sore, just as sore as she was when we first made love.

''Lauren what are you doing here?'' Jamie asked in a seductive voice probably thinking Lauren wanted to fuck her.

''Jamie, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore.'' I heard the seriousness in Laurens voice and it made me smile. She was still serious about our relationship just as serious as I was.

''What do you mean?'' The displeased tone in Jamie's voice was enough to tell me she didn't see this coming. Even though Lauren has been stared at me the whole day.

''My heart belongs to Y/n, and I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you.'' Lauren said walking out of the room as she took my hand and threw me onto the bed.

''Now Y/n, cuddle with me please.'' I nodded and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her extremely close to my body. I smiled before drifting off to sleep.

[...Next Morning...]

I woke up to see black hair covering my face.

I moved it away and saw Lauren still sleeping almost naked next to me, almost hugging me to death. I just stared at her. She was beautiful even when she didn't try. Her hair was a mess and all over the pillow, her eyes were closed as her lips were curved in a smile telling me she was dreaming nicely.