Chapter 11: Phone Calls

Previously on CAGED:

How the fuck did this even happen. I knew those pictures were real but I can't stay away from Lauren, it's like when a wolf finds their mate, they have to be by their sides all day long.

Whatever I'll find out who send me those messages and they'll pay.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's worried face made me smile.

''Don't worry babe, everything is fine.'' I kissed her cheek making Jesse aw.

''Alright so! This is the end of the interview since I'm tired.'' Jesse smiled. We all laughed before saying 'bye'

''Let's get to the hotel!'' Lauren said taking my hand and dragging me with her. I had some pain in my throat and she told me to rest my vocals for a while so I couldn't speak.

We entered our room which we got only for the two of us I fell on the bed.

Groaning slightly I felt a body lay on top of mine.

''Hello baby.'' Lauren smiled kissing my cheek before Normani barged into the room.

''Lo, get ready we have to go to a photoshoot!'' She said shielding her eyes from us. Lauren nodded and stood up basically pushing Normani away from our room. She closed the door and walked back over to me. She kissed my lips softly but it soon turned heated.

''Horny Teenagers! Get ready!'' We heard Dinah yell which made Lauren pull away. I pouted knowing she had to go and I'll be alone for a while.

''See you later girl.'' She opened the door walking out leaving me frustrated on the bed.

I decided to open my laptop and opened YouTube. I put on 'Sledgehammer' and took Lauren's hair brush. I started lip-syncing the words while sliding across the room.

[...A couple of hours later...]

The door opened as I was lip-syncing 'I'm In Love With A Monster'. I twirled around with the hair brush and soon saw Lauren and Dinah standing in the doorway. Lauren had her hands on her hips while Dinah was laughing.

I placed the hair brush down and bit my lip waiting for something. Dinah shook her head and left while Lauren eagerly closed the door behind the Polynesian.

''I haven't seen you all day!'' She groaned placing her arms around my neck while I hooked mine around her waist. I chuckled before placing a small kiss on her nose making her scrunch it up cutely.

''I love you Y/n.'' She bit my lip making me smile.

''I love you too Lo.'' I rasped out as I kissed her softly.

Come to think of it, Lauren and I are horny teenagers. I mean, we haven't been together for 1 month and already had sex twice... whoops?

I moved my hands down to her ass cupping it.

''You love doing that, don't you?'' I nodded taking her bottom lip between my teeth pulling slightly. She giggled before walking me backwards until my back hit the wall.

She pushed our bodies closer and smirked slightly. She was extremely sexy and I couldn't deny that.

I squeezed her ass a little making her jump and gasp in progress. I smirked now knowing she like it while I held up her legs. She wrapped them around my waist as I walked her backwards against a wall.

She purred silently before biting her lip as I kissed her neck. I knew she liked this, I could feel it.

I tugged off her shirt while her hands traveled to the clasp of my bra. I didn't have a shirt on because I can obviously. I continued kissing and sucking her neck until I found her sweet spot. She moaned loudly before taking off her and my bra.