Epilogue

[...5 years later...]

I was finally living a normal life with my beautiful fiancé Lauren. I knew this was what I wanted and I got it.

I'm human, Lauren is my princess and we are currently expecting a baby! Well, Lauren is.

We found a guy with almost the same genes as me and we decided we wanted a baby. We did have some trouble with the sperm donation because the guy - which I learnt soon after was called Dylan - wanted to do it while having sex.

I wasn't in for it for sure. Lauren wasn't either, but he wouldn't do it if it wasn't for that.

I still didn't like the idea but Lauren really wants a kid and agreed to it. I was still in the room though. I know creepy but I couldn't care less. If he ever would do something she didn't like I would be right on his back ripping his dick off.

Wow, okay I'm fucked up over protective.

After that night he tried to have contact with us and even tried to make Lauren have sex with him again. So now he's in the hospital still recovering from the punch I gave him.

Lauren is currently 7 months pregnant with our baby boy, she left Fifth Harmony 2 years ago. The band was broken up because they all wanted to focus on the things in their lives which the others do also. We were still friends and they would come visit every month to see Lauren.

[...Night of Labor...]

It was another night with Lauren groaning which was one of the normal things the last month. Lauren was told she would be in labor in these two weeks which was extremely exciting.

''Y/n, fuck it hurts!'' She yelled before standing up. I shot up knowing she was in labor before basically picking her up and putting her in the car.

''I'll call Summer later to get the things we need.'' Lauren nodded and continued screaming and squeezing my hand. I was really calm for this type of moment.

We arrived at the hospital 10 minutes later and they rushed her into a room. They also told me it would be okay for me to stay.

I held Lauren's hand throughout the pushing which she broke my hand in progress.

Finally the baby was there and was placed in Lauren's arms.

He was beautiful, he had two different eyes. One was the same color as Lauren's and the other one was the color of the two of mine combined. See I told you Dylan was a goddamn copy of me.

He had my nose and her lips. He was cute and I wanted to squeeze him to death.

''So Ms. Jauregui what is his name going to be?'' The nurse asked Lauren who was currently still recovering and staring at the baby. She looked up at me while I nodded, silently telling her to choose.

''Daxon Joel Y/l/n-Jauregui.'' She replied. It was a beautiful name and fitted him well.

The other girls came in after the nurse left and kept making comments of how he was a fused version of us both.

Now my life is complete, I'm marrying the woman of my life and I have my little boy keeping me to the ground. I knew I needed nothing more.