Chapter 2: Truth Or Dare Devils

Previously on CAGED:

''Try and stand.'' I said as she wobbled on her feet. She smiled at me before balancing the board. I climbed onto the board. She squealed before standing straight again. I pedaled towards a wave as I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist. I could see a faint blush appear as I held her close.

''Calm down D.'' I whispered as I made the board move with the wave. Her breathing got back to normal pace when the wave cleared out.

Laurens face wasn't a pretty sight though... I'm dead...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

■Your POV■

It has been over two weeks when the girls, Summer and I have met and we've been keeping in contact. Too bad they went on tour but little did they know, I would visit, with Sums! We are currently on the airport waiting to for our plane to come.

''Flight 203 is now boarding.'' I sighed when I took mine and Summer's suitcase since she's not carrying them... she's lazy.

''I'm so excited to see them again.'' She squealed basically dragging me along to the plane. We took our seats and both put in our earphones. This trip is going to be boring!

[...Skip Flight...]

After the stupid flight, Summer and I decided to wait for Big Rob to get us, yep he knows.

''Y/N, Summer!'' A big man yells slowly making his way over to us. Big rob appeared as he took us to the car. My back started to ache making Summer look at me in pity. It's really annoying to have to stretch your wings at least ones a day.

''Soon, calm down.'' She whispered to me making a small smile appear on my lips.

The whole car ride was filled with Summer, Big Rob and I talking about random shit and jamming out to music. The car came to a stop abruptly making me jerk forward. I roll my eyes at the bodyguard before fleeing the car.

The elevator just arrived as I entered the lobby. I basically dragged Summer and Big Rob with me into the elevator. Soon the devise dinged signaling us we were at the right floor, we stepped out. My breathing picked the pace up as my heart beat against my chest. I was nervous. Why? Maybe because I was seeing Lauren again.

''Ladies, we have some visitors.'' Big Rob announced stepping away from our bodies. All the girls' faces lit up as they made a sprint to me and Sums. Lauren was the first to jump onto me. Legs wrapped around my waist, arms around my neck and her head rested in the crook of my neck. Her breathing hit my neck sending shivers over my skin. A small 'I missed you' was mumbled into my neck followed by some small kisses and complains from the other girls.

''Lauren, the other girls missed me too.'' She picked up her head facing the now pouting girls. She groaned letting herself back to the ground. As soon as she let go of me Dinah, Ally, Normani and Camila crushed me in a big hug.

''We've missed you too.'' They said in unison before letting me go again. Summer was explaining why we are here and I saw so many emotions in the girls' eyes.

''We're staying here f-'' She was cut off by a phone which started ringing. Lauren took the phone in her hand excusing herself for a minute. All the girls sighed deeply while Dinah also face palmed herself.

''What's wrong?'' I asked hoping she would reply with a simple 'nothing'. She shook her head, clearly displeased with Laurens sudden behavior as she returned from the bathroom.

I raised my eyebrow hoping she'll be okay soon.

''Girls, Brad's coming over.'' Excuse me, who the fuck is Brad? The four girls sighed deeply yet again, showing their displeasing with the 19 year old. Normani must've seen our confused faces after we heard the name 'Brad'