Chapter 12: Jamie

Previously on CAGED:

I was walking through an alleyway for a short cut when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see four figures, all male with baseball bats in their hands.

''This will learn you.'' One of them said pointing at me as the rest attacked. I was able to fight off pretty well until one of them hit my head making me fall to the ground. That's when my vision turned black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A beeping sound was heard from the current situation I was in. The only thing I remember is I was hit with a baseball bat and that I blacked out. I opened my eyes to be met by bright white hospital walls.

''Oh my god! She's awake!'' I saw five girls sitting next to me and I decided to play a little prank.

''Who are you?'' I asked making their expressions changed to extremely hurt and to be honest I did hurt me too.

''I'm kidding, hi girls.'' They all slapped my arm making me winch a little.

''Ms. Y/l/n, you are finally awake nice.'' A doctor dressing in a coat walked in with some papers in her arms.

''I'm Doctor Mitchell and I am here to ask some questions.'' I nodded and waited for her to sit down.

''Do you know what year it is?'' I rolled my eyes before looking at her.

''Yeah, it's 2024.'' Her expression changed as she wrote down while shaking her head.

''Sorry for the news Ms. Y/l/n but it's not 2024, it's 2026.'' My jaw dropped to the floor when I heard that. I've been in coma for 2 years? TWO FUCKING YEARS?!

''How is that possible?'' I asked running my hands through my hair.

''You suffered some real brain damage Ms. Y/l/n.'' I sighed for the 100th time today.

''Call me Y/n please and can you call up some of my friends?'' She nodded before speed-dialing 5H, Summer and Christina.

Some lonely hours later the door bursts open revealing a stressed out Summer and a relieved Christina behind her.

''Sorry, the rest couldn't come.'' I nodded telling them to come in.

''How are you?'' I shrugged my shoulders while staring at the wall across from me.

''I don't know, I wish Lauren was here.'' I could see some guilt and regret in Summers face when I started about Lauren.

''Summer, what is it?'' She looked down biting her lip as Dinah walks in the room.

''Finally!'' She yelled crushing my bones in a hug. I coughed letting her know she's destroying my insides and right as she pulled away the other girls walked in with another girl behind them.

''Y/n! Finally!'' They yelled in unison but I could hear two voices missing, Dinah because she just said it and Lauren. Lauren was looking down and at the unknown girl from time to time but didn't look at me once.

''Ms. Y/l/n? I have to inform you about a condition that you have now since the accident.'' I rolled my eyes at the word 'accident'

''Doctor Mitchell, it wasn't an accident, how many people do you know who would just walk up to someone and 'whoops I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you in the head with a baseball bat.'' I replied sarcastically making her smile a little.

''Here look at this.'' She gave me a small mirror revealing my face, something was off. The color of my eyes had changed and was now two different colors. One was literally bright blue which was an amazing color. The other one was chocolate colored brown, which matched perfectly with the blue one.