Chapter 5: Cimorelli Sisters

Previously on CAGED:

''Planning on coming tomorrow.'' I heard Brad cheer slightly as I saw Green eyes pout. What's up with her?

''See you tomorrow! Love you!''

''I love you too bye!''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

Today it was finally Saturday, not that I had school or something.... But still. I was also visiting Cimorelli today. In fact I just got off the plane and I'm currently driving to their house.

Yesterday was a hard day, since I was the only one leaving Lauren and Dinah were very upset. I don't know why Lauren was upset though. After our kiss she was basically ignoring me but whatever.

Today is about Cimorelli and their BBQ. They decided to let me meet their boyfriends and I'm quite excited to be honest. I want my 'sisters' to be happy and if the guys can do that, I'm happy for them.

''Y/N!!!'' Katherine yelled hugging me closely. The other girls turned their heads to me and ran up to me.

''Hi girls.'' I smiled snuggling my neck into Lisa's neck.

''Where are the boyfriends?'' I asked looking around for any guys, none were found.

''They'll be coming soon!'' Amy smiled before walking off with Dani to a picnic blanket. Lauren, Christina and Lisa basically dragged me over to a table and got me a drink. The gate flung open revealing two good looking guys. They went over to the table and started talking with Lauren. Two others came and talked to Katherine. Two last ones walked in being called over to Dani and Amy. They gave a small wave before continue walking. I saw the look on their faces which didn't please me.

I touched Christina's shoulder as I pointed at the two sad girls. She nodded and told Lauren. We all walked over to the guys and smiled at them. I saw one of the guys' eyes travel over my body making me gag. I pushed the guy in the pool behind them as Christina and Lauren got the other one. We heard laughter coming from Dani and Amy, that's all we wanted.

They walked over to us and hugged us tightly.

''Oh my god! You three are the best!'' A smile erupted on my face as I snuggled my face into Dani's neck.

[...]

We all went inside when I saw Lisa's boyfriend called Caleb was sitting in the middle of her and some blonde girl. He was feeding the blonde one which made me mad.

I also saw Christina and her boyfriend called Mick sitting on the couch. She didn't look very pleased while he was playing Cod. I rolled my eyes and told Dani and Lauren about it. They nodded before Dani went onto her knees crawling over to Mick. Lauren jumped in between Caleb and the blonde girl while I got Christina and Lisa away. We were all laughing once Dani got Mick's controller and threw it in the pool.

Mick was furious and Caleb was plain mad. We were not enjoying the summer weather outside. Christina, Lisa and Amy were on Roller skates while Katherine was on a scooter and Dani, Lauren and I were on Longboards. We all laughed when Katherine managed to fall off and when Lisa knocked Christina over. Lauren was holding onto my arm as I held onto Dani.

We all arrived back at the house when I saw Lauren's boyfriend Jake taking selfies with Katherine's boyfriend Nico. I rolled my eyes as Kat and Lauren went off to bake some cookies. I just knew something would go wrong so I stayed behind watching.