Training starts

A/N- I'm back! Thank you to anyone who has kept this story in their libraries and waited patiently for an update because I know it has taken me ages. By the way what do you guys think of the cover above, I know it's a different title but I will keep the title I've got at the moment and just use Hey Angel on the cover (if that makes sense) comment what you think!

Bailey's POV

I woke up the next morning tangled in my bed sheets. The breathing tube meant that I couldn't move around much but that didn't stop me from fidgeting and getting my blankets all caught up. Liam was laying beside me, his mouth slightly open.

I looked over to Harry's bed and noticed he was awake and on his laptop. He obviously heard me moving around and he poked his head up and smiled at me.

"Morning Bailey" he said softly so he didn't wake Liam. "You want to come for a cuddle?" He held open his arms hopefully.

I smiled softly and nodded, getting out of bed and wandering over to him. I climbed under the duvet beside him and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, bringing me closer to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously, looking at his screen.

"Just answering some emails" he said and shut the lid of his laptop, placing it gently onto the bedside table.

This allowed him to hug me properly and we stayed there, wrapped in each others arms.

"What is planned for today then?" I asked.

"We've got a rehearsal all day" Harry sighed nervously. "I know Liam wanted to tell you this but I guess the sooner you know the better. Because it will be a really long day in the arena and Liam doesn't want you to get ill, he's asked Paul to babysit you"

"That okay" I said.

"Are you sure? We just don't want you to get tired" Harry kept rambling on with excuses until I put my hand over his mouth.

"Honestly Harry, I'm completely fine with it" I smiled and he hugged me tightly.

What I didn't tell him was that I was planning on asking Paul about my fittness. On my 'ten things to do before I die' list I had written that I wanted a six pack. I had accepted that this probably wouldn't be possible but I might as well give it a go, after all Paul might be willing to help me.

Liam started waking up and looked around worriedly when he couldn't see me. I got up from Harry's bed and walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh hey Bailes" he yawned sleepily. "Where've you been?"

"Just hanging out with Harry" I sat down next to him on the edge of the bed. "He told me that Paul was babysitting me today"

"Oh did he now" Liam shot Harry a glare. "I'm so sorry sweetheart, you know I'm..."

"Liam it's okay" I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hugged me back. "I know you're just trying to do what's best for me. I'll see you in the evening anyway won't I"

"Of course you will" he nodded and started getting out of bed. "Pack anything you might want for today, Paul's picking you up in ten minutes"

I nodded and moved around the room, putting everything I thought I might need in my backpack. This included some sports leggings, a black sports tank top, trainers, a towel and a water bottle. Once I finished I placed the bag by the door and realised I still had a further eight minutes until Paul would actually be here.

"Bailey" someone whined from the other room.

I chuckled and made my way into the other room. Zayn was still in bed and looked hopefully at me when I walked into the room.