Letters

Louis's POV

The next morning none of us got out of bed. Liam slept on the sofa, I guess he couldn't bare sleeping in a bed that Bailey had slept in just the night before. No one spoke to eachother, only gave each other comfort. Zayn stayed with Liam until he fell asleep and then went back to his own room, I don't know why he wanted to look after Liam so much, I suppose he just felt bad for him.

At around lunch time there was a knock at the door and I went to answer it, saving everyone else from having to get up seeing as I was already awake. I opened the door and Paul stood there, a sympathetic look on his face. It looked like he was holding letters in his hand.

"Hey" I said softly.

"Louis I'm so sorry about what's happened" Paul said sadly. "But I came round because I felt it was the right time to give these to you" he handed me the letters. "Bailey asked me to look after them until...until she was no longer here, and then give them to you"

Paul's POV

I was waiting in the gym for Bailey to get changed and when she came out she was holding some letters in her hands.

"What are those?" I nodded towards the letters.

"They're letters for the boys, do you think you could do me a favour?" She asked and I nodded quickly. "Can you keep these and give them to the boys, but not till after I die. As soon as you can after I'm gone would be great, but I can understand if that is not possible"

"Of course I can do that" I took the letters from her, placed them safely into my bag and we carried on like nothing had happened.

"Thank you" I said, curious about what could be inside them.

"I'll leave you to it, goodbye" he said and headed back up the corridor.

"Bye" I called after him before walking back into the apartment, closing the door softly behind me.

I walked around and placed each persons letter in a place that they would be able to find it when they woke up. I walked into Liam and Bailey's room, seeing as no one was in there and I wanted some privacy, and sat on the bed, looking so rude the room before opening the letter and taking a deep breath.

Dear Louis,

By the time you'll be reading this, I'll no longer be with you. Or I hope so otherwise Paul hasn't don't his job properly! I don't know how you are feeling at the moment, or if you are even that sad about me not being around anymore. But I can guarantee to that letting go will be very hard.

Please don't be to hard on Liam if he's grumpy and sad, because we were close, and I know how I'd feel if I lost him. So please just don't pull any pranks on him for a while, maybe even a year or two because he might not take it as a joke, you could end up arguing and I don't want that to happen.

You're an amazing person Louis, you know how to bring people up when they are down and you are protective over people that you care about. You taught me how to stand up for myself when no one else did and you accepted the fact that I was probably going to be teased, so you helped me find ways to get through it.

You'll be in my heart forever Louis...

Lots of love,

Bailey xx

I folded the letter back up carefully an placed it back in the envelope. I held it to my chest and my chest tightened as I fought to keep the tears back. I had something to keep from Bailey, and it wasn't to all of us, it was just for me. Something I could keep with me forever. But I could never forget Bailey, even without the letter.

A/N- sad chapter but not as sad as before I hope! The other boys letters will be in separate chapters so I am going to do theirs! Comment what you thought of it, do you like the letters that they are getting?