Interview with Oprah

Bailey's POV

A month later and it was the day for the interview with Oprah. I walked into the bathroom carrying some clothes Lou had given me to change into after my shower. Once I had shut and locked the door I stripped down into my pants and stood in front of the mirror.

I had gone training with Paul five times each week for an hour and it had definitly paid off. I now had a six pack, it wasn't a body builders one fair enough but even though it was faint it was there and I was proud. Paul had said that even though I had achieved my goal I still needed to keep up the training because the muscle wouldn't just stay there.

I showered and stepped out carefully, this would be a really unfortunate time to break a bone. I dried off and put on some clean underwear. I then put on my dark wash, ripped denim shorts and a cute white sweatshirt with a navy anchor printed on it. I also slipped on my navy vans. I looked in the mirror, checking to make sure the outfit looked okay.

Once I was satisfied I grabbed my grey beanie, slipping it onto my head I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where everyone else was.

"You ready then?" Liam stood up and walked over to me.

"I think so" I breathed out nervously and he put a hand on my shoulder to relax me.

"You're going to be fine, you'll know how to answer the questions and this is just a fun interview yeah? She's not going to try and intimidate you" Liam embraced me in a tight hug. "This is amazing Bailey, you're only eleven and you're haven an interview with Oprah"

"It is exciting" I breathed out again but this time it was out of excitement.

Liam chuckled and once everyone was ready we left the hotel room and walked down to the car park where there was a taxi minivan waiting for us.

We drove straight to the TV studio. It was a large modern building with sliding glass doors at the front. and friendly looking lady greeted us at the entrance.

"Hello Bailey, boys" she shook my hand and nodded her head towards the boys. "If you'd like to follow me inside, we can get you ready for the interview"

We walked through multiple corridors and climbed three flights of stairs before we reached the right place.

"If you could sit in that chair we can hook you up with a microphone" the lady instructed and before she finished her sentence a man walked over to me and attached a little microphone to my jumper.

"The interview will be about an hour long, if you need anything use this signal" Lucy, the lady from the entrance, did a little hand motion and I nodded, showing I understood.

I sat with the boys on a sofa until it was time for the interview. Liam could sense I was nervous and held my hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. I looked up at him but he didn't say anything, he just gave me a small smile.

"She's ready for you" Lucy walked into the room and gave me a smile.

I stood up and looked down at Liam who nodded. I followed her down the corridor and as we approached the door she turned around to look at me.

"The cameras are already rolling, so as soon a you walk in the door they will be recording" she warned me. "You'll be fine sweetheart, Oprah has a soft spot for kids"

I smiled, a little more reassured, and Lucy opened the door. Oprah gave me a big smile and opened her arms for a hug.

"Bailey, you look wonderful darling" she said and put her arms around me in a warm hug.

"So do you" I said, making sure I kept as polite as I could.

"And well mannered as well" she chuckled and guided me over to the sofa.