I'll stay right here

Bailey's POV

When I woke up the next morning I realised I was in a new hotel room. I took the breathing tube off, Liam must have put it on for me as I can't remember much from last night as I was asleep.

I got out of the bed quietly as to not wake Liam and walked into the living room area of the hotel room which was separate from the bedrooms. It was a much bigger hotel room than last time and we had split into pairs to sleep in the three bedrooms that were available.

I walked over to the sofa and laid down on it, pulling the blanket that was on the arm of the sofa up to my chin. I reached my arm out and grabbed the remote before turning the TV on. A program flicked up and when I clicked to get the information about it up my heart dropped. I kicked cancers butt was the name of the program. It showed stories of a group of children that had beaten cancer and we're now leading happy, healthy lives.

I sighed, knowing I would never get onto a program like this. I mean, it was amazing for these children, being able to beat a disease like cancer. But the program producers aren't thinking about the millions of other people who aren't beating cancer, who are slowly, or sometimes quickly coming to the end.

"Morning baby, what you watching?" Harry walked into the room and sighed when he spotted the screen. "Turn over please Bailey"

I sighed and clicked to the next program which happened to be spongebob. Harry nodded in agreement and walked over to me, sitting down on the sofa and pulling me into his lap, me still wrapped in the blanket.

I snuggled into his chest and he kissed the top of my head, resting his chin there afterwards.

"Im so scared" I whispered.

"I know you are Bailey. It will be okay though, you can get through this. Liam and I will be there the whole time to hold your hand okay?" He said softly and rocked me gently.

"What about the other boys?" I asked curiously.

"They have to go to an interview, we only just got out of it" Harry sighed in annoyance. "Management really have no heart, I mean you're going to"

I looked up at him and he shut his mouth quickly, his eyes filling with regret.

"I'm so sorry Bailey, it just slipped out, I didn't mean to say it" he instantly tried to make me feel better.

"It's fine Harry, really, it's true anyway. I think I've finally come to accept that" I sigh and stood up, walking towards the kitchen where Zayn was making himself some breakfast.

"You alright Bailes?" Zayn put his hands under my arms and lifted me onto the table.

I shrugged and he sent me a sympathetic look, knowing exactly why I wasn't okay. The time for the chemo was creeping closer and closer and with every minute that passed I got more nervous.

"I guess you're not allowed to eat?" he asked.

I shook my head and he sat on the table next to me, eating his cereal. Liam rushed out of our room suddenly, fully dressed and ready. He started towards the front door and I watched on curiously.

"Just getting some shopping" he called and I heard the front door slam.

Louis, who had just sat on the sofa, and Harry exchanged knowing smiles and I grew even more curious. Niall walked out of his and Louis's shared room. He smiled when he spotted me and walked over, patting me on the knees.

"Big day today huh?" He asked.

That was it. My stomach couldn't handle the nerves anymore and I jumped off of the table and sprinted to the bathroom, getting there just in time. I wiped my mouth on some toilet role and felt someone put their arms around me. I looked behind me to see Niall with a very sympathetic smile on his face.