Chats with Paul

Bailey's POV

I didn't come out the bathroom at all that night. Each boy came and tried to get me out but it was no use, I was scared that I would mess something up again. As stupid as it sounds it's true. I didn't want them to remember me as some silly little kid that was just annoying and ruined everything.

When I woke up the next morning my back was agony from sleeping on the tile floor. I sat up stiffly and stretched, my bones cracking loudly. I stood up and brushed my teeth, splashing some water on my face afterwards. I then stood in front of the floor to ceiling mirror. This gave me a chance to see how much weight I had lost.

My hips were sticking out awkwardly and my ribs were now even more visible than they had been a week ago. My legs had turned into sticks and my cheek bones were more obvious. I weighed myself and the number on the scales explained the changes in my size, I had lost a stone in a week.

I sighed and unlocked the door, peaking my head around the door to make sure Liam was asleep. To my luck he was and I was able to creep out of the bedroom without him noticing. Paul had texted me, asking if I was free for a training session this afternoon. I replied saying I was and when I checked the time I realised that it was already one in the afternoon.

I rushed to get into my sports kit, filled up a water bottle and then grabbed a piece of paper to write a note.

Gone out with Paul, he might take me to the concert after, I haven't decided yet - Bailey

I left the note on the kitchen table and then headed out the door so Paul wouldn't come knocking and wake one of the boys.

I only had to wait five minutes before he was walking up the corridor. He smiled when he saw me but then frowned.

"Why are you waiting out here" he asked curiously.

"Oh, the boys are asleep" I explained, not telling him the entire story.

"Right, Bailey has something happened?" He put a hand on my shoulder and wouldn't let me break eye contact.

"Nope, everything's just fine" I lied and put on the biggest smile I could. "Cmon Paul, at this rate we'll have no time to train"

"Alright, I'm coming" he allowed me to pull him along the corridor and to the lift.

"Have you got the bike again?" I asked hopefully.

"Only for you" he pinched my cheeks and I glared jokingly at him.

We made our way out to the car park again and he handed me a helmet. Once we had both climbed on he started the engine and we were off to the gym.

I had already changed so we just walked straight into the main work out area. First I started on the floor mats, doing some press-ups and sit-ups. Paul was watching carefully to make sure I was doing them properly and made sure to point out anything that I had done wrong.

"You know you're more bossy than you seem" I laughed, doing my last press-up and jumping up.

"Oh stop flattering me" he said and fanned his face.

The next thing I did was ten minutes on the treadmill. I was struggling going into the eighth minute so Paul stopped the tread mill and told me to get off.