Doesn't happen every day

Bailey's POV

When I woke up the next morning I was still tucked up on the sofa. Zayn was sleeping next to me and his arm was draped over my stomach. I gently lifted it off and stood up from the sofa, walking into Liam and I's room where he was sat up in bed playing on his phone.

"You alright Bailey?" He asked, noticing my troubled expression. "Are you thinking about mum?"

"Kind of" I said and walked over to the bed, sitting down on the edge of it. "She hates me now doesn't she?"

"No of course she doesn't. In fact she just texted me" Liam held out his phone and I started to read through the text from mum.

Dear Liam and Bailey,

I apologise for the was I acted last night, it was childish and inappropriate. I just wanted my baby back but I could see that she was happy with you Liam. I guess I will just have to learn to accept that. We may not see each other for a while as your father and I are going on a holiday to clear our heads.

Love Mum xx

I looked up at Liam who was watching me expectantly.

"Does she think this is going to convince us to forgive her"

"At least she said sorry. And no we don't have to forgive her but do you mind if I text her back, saying we have both acknowledged it?" He asked unsurely.

"You can do what you like" I smiled sadly at him and stood up, walking towards the bathroom. "Do you mind if I go up to the top of the building? Just to get some fresh air a to clear my head?"

"Yeah of course" Liam nodded and went back to texting mum.

I locked the door of the bathroom and changed into my usual denim shorts and a t shirt. I put on my sunglasses before leaving the bathroom. Liam waved as I left the room and as quietly as I could I made my way out of the front door so I didn't wake up the other boys who were still asleep.

I took the lift up to the top floor and then had to climb some stairs in order to get right to the top. The hotel was big so there was a huge amount of open space at the top. There were plants growing and I walked through some and managed to find one of the edges of the building. I leaned against it and looked over the city, breathing in the cool morning air.

The chemo hadn't been as bad as I had expected and for the moment I was feeling fine. Then again I usually didn't feel good for long.

"It's you again" I heard someone say behind me.

I whipped around and came face to face with Michael, the boy from the pool at the other hotel.

"Are you following me or something?" He asked threateningly, stepping forwards.

"Why would I want to follow a pathetic knob like you?" I asked, my confidence luckily hadn't faded yet.

"You're going to regret saying that" Michael lifted his fist ready to punch me but it was caught in midair by someone else's hand.

"Oh is she?" The stranger asked.

I looked up and saw none other than Chris Hemsworth. Huh, it's not everyday that Thor saves you.

"Nope she won't regret it, I deserved it and she's completely right" Michael gushed, obviously in awe of the hero standing in front of him.

"I suggest you move away and don't bother this girl again, otherwise we might have some trouble" Chris moved his face closer to him.

Michael nodded understandingly and quickly ran off. I looked back up to see Chris was no longer there. I looked around and instead found him leaning against the wall that I had been leaning against previously.