Small but powerful

Bailey's POV

It was one in the morning when I woke up. I tried to get to sleep for a while but I realised it wasn't going to happen so I just decided to get out of bed. I took off my breathing tube and headed out of the room to the kitchen, sitting down on one of the stools and pouring a glass of apple juice. I drank that while looking around the dark room, I was trying to decide what I could do without being to loud.

I pulled my list out of my pocket (I kept it with me at all times) and started to go through what I had and hadn't done. The only things that were left were the six pack, to be on TV and the ultimate prank.

I was going to be on TV when I had the interview with Oprah and I was still working on the six pack with Paul, we had another training session coming up soon. So that left the ultimate prank. I was never a master at pranks but I had picked up a few tricks and I ended up deciding to just bring those all together, simple but affective.

I first covered the kitchen in sticky notes. Everything from the toaster to the fridge was covered in multicoloured pieces of paper. I'd have to pay Harry back for those but the finished product looked great.

Next I covered all the toilets in cling film. This was an evil prank that Louis had pulled on Liam before and even though it was messy, it was very funny. I had a close call when I walked back through Harry and Zayn's room. Harry moved in his sleep and sat up, looking around the room. I managed to dive onto the floor just in time and after a while he laid back down and I could hear snoring again. I sighed in relief and left the room.

For the next prank I decided to get out the Oreos. I separated the two biscuits and scraped out the cream in the middle. I then grabbed my toothpaste tube and filled the inside with the minty liquid. I squished another biscuit on top and they looked like I hadn't touched them. I left them all out on a plate so the boys would definitely find them and walked back into the living room, sitting down on the sofa while trying to think of some more tricks. Sitting on the sofa gave me another idea.

I crept across into Niall and Louis's room and walked straight over to Louis's bag. I grabbed the three whoopee cushions he had with him, don't even ask, and walked back into the living room without either of them stirring once.

When I was in the living room I unzipped the base sofa cushions and placed the whoopee cushions underneath the main over so when people sat down, well, you get the idea.

I clapped my hands together, proud of my work and walked back into the bedroom. Only an hour had passed which meant I would be able to get some sleep before everyone woke up. I fixed my breathing tube and laid down carefully next to Liam. My movement cause Liam to role over and face me, his arm going over me and pulling me closer.

"Where've you been?" He mumbled sleepily, not opening his eyes.

"I just got a drink of water" I whispered, snuggling into his embrace.

He hummed in response and held my head to his chest.

The next morning Liam woke me up with a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"Time to wake up babe, Simons coming over today" he said softly, standing up and heading over to the door.

"He's what?" I sat bolt upright.

"He's coming over to the room for a meeting" Liam looked at me curiously before shaking it off and walking out the room.

Simon Cowell just had to come round to the room when it was full of pranks. I sprinted out of bed to get changed and brushed my teeth at lighting speed before running into the main room.

Simon was already there and Niall was offering him an Oreo from the plate.

"No!" I shouted making everyone look at me. "I mean, hello!"