Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I woke up with lips pressing against the shell of my ear, hot breath hitting my ear and cheek. I smiled and turned my head into the pillow, laughing quietly. The scruff on his jaw was tickling me like crazy, so I brought my shoulder up to my ear and tried to squirm my way out of his arms. He just held me tighter and continued kissing my ear.

"No," I moaned, digging my face into the pillow under my head. In reality, I was enjoying myself immensely and didn't entirely want him to stop. But I also wanted to sleep a little longer, so I felt slightly conflicted over this situation. "I don't wanna."

He mimicked me in a high pitched voice, slurring his words together and probably sounding pretty similar if you ignored the pitch and obvious, thick accent. I opened one eye and turned onto my back, stretching loudly before turning again and facing Luke. I shut my eyes again and pressed my forehead against his, eyes closed again. He vibrated with a silent laugh and I felt his lips press against my nose.

"Time to get up." He whisper sang. I groaned loudly and burrowed myself further into the blankets, bending my knees so my feet wouldn't hang over the edge of the bed and pressing my forehead against Luke's chest. I felt his hands run up and down my back and he sighed happily.

"Time?" I questioned quietly, my voice croaky.

"Five in the morning." I groaned again and dug my face into his skin. He laughed quietly as I shook my head, signalling that I wasn't down for being up so early in the morning. "I thought you would want to have a shower before we go pick up Rae. We have to leave at eight."

I mumbled something about showering yesterday and turned onto my back, trying to fall back asleep again. I thought it would work too, until I felt Luke shift beside me. His knee bonked against mine and I soon felt his mouth on my neck instead of my ear. I tried to ignore him, but he was persistent and I eventually opened one eye. "What are you doing, you horn dog?"

"I'm not doing anything." He hummed, his lips trailing down my neck until they were just above the neck of my shirt. He was basically on top of me now, one leg slung over my own and his hand pressed against the mattress next to my waist.

"You're a shitty liar." I smiled, bringing my hand up to run it through his hair, which was already sticking up sporadically.

"Well, this shitty liar has found a way to wake to both of us up, if you're up for it." he mumbled against my collarbone, seemingly enjoying himself. His hand was on my upper thigh now and I was trying my best to ignore it. He shifted so he was on top of me and brought his face up to mine. "And I don't wanna seem cocky, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you are."

I rolled my eyes at his smirking face, but wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and kissed him anyway. He didn't seem to surprised that I did that because both of his hands came up to my waist, my shirt riding up as he did so, and lifted me up slightly, coming up with me. I held on to him as his hands ran up my back, my shirt getting caught on his wrists and going with them. I helped him pull it off and shook out my hair as he looked down at me and grinned wickedly. I stuck my tongue out at him and he sat back, pulling me into his lap. I had a knee on either side of his hips and his hands were holding my own, squeezing them lightly. He looked far too cocky, so I placed my hand on his face. He blew into my hand, making a farting noise as he did so, and I squealed in shock, pulling my hand back. He laughed again and pulled me into him so I was even closer.

"If you motorboat me, I swear to God, Hemmings..."

"Well, you're no fun." He teased, his voice making it obvious he wasn't serious at all.

I grinned down at him and held his face in my hands, squeezing his cheeks together for my own amusement before kissing him again. We continued kissing for a little bit before he pulled away and looked me dead in the eye, serious all of a sudden.