The mean pink princess

It took a while for Ben to leave he did not by my sick story but I couldn't tell him the truth I could handle it on my own I'm a VK I have been through worst than this (suddenly Mals phone rings it's a text message)
Audrey: you better keep your mouth shut cause just remember no one will belive a VK your nothing to this kingdom or to Ben he just dates you for pity.
I couldn't believe this could this really be true dose he really loves me or I'm just his pity date ?
                                                                           Lunch time
                                                                           Bens POV
I had just received my lunch and made my way to Evie, jay and Carlos they all had a very worried look on their faces once they saw me they ran towards me dogging people and nearly tackling me down Where's Mal ! They shouted "she is in her dorm she said she was sick" I responded "really she seemed fine to me when I woke up"Evie answered "I don't know she is not being her self lately"  I said then the four of us sat in silence.
                                                      .                         Next day
                                                                                 Mal POV
I dragged myself out of my bed knowing I couldn't skip today because ben would be more suspicious about me I didn't let Evie do my hair nor makeup she wined and wined till I had to snap at her that shut her up real quick.
    The day went by very slow i had to suffer to all the harsh comments about me that Audrey spread till finally school was finished as I was putting some of my work books into my locker I sensed a figure by my side.
   As I shut my locker the mean pink princess looked at me disgusted well sipping on her tea "well don't you look more awful than ever a little advice stop dressing like a purple crayon" she growled that comment hurt me because that wasn't the first time I was called that name my mother was the first to kick it off.
  "Why can't you leave me alone for once just stop" I pleaded "well look who finally speaks up" without a warning she pushed me to the ground laughing like Cruella Deville then poured her tea on my head "that will teach you to never speak up" she yelled in my face I picked myself up but I noticed ben standing at the end of the lockers did he see everything I looked him in the eye and I ran to my dorm crying my eyes out and I could hear ben chasing me well Audrey laughed at my actions.