Heal

Mal POV
One day later

I woke up in my room in bens castle , I'm still a little scared from what happen with Audrey * shivers * I slowly look at my hand it's bandage ,great Ben must have done it l get up to get dress and ready for an other day in Auradon.

I put on my black jeans ( which by the way is hard only using one hand ) with a dark purple shirt ,my black combat boots and my leather jacket . I walk out of the room and pass by a room with a person in blue on the phone but before I reach the stairs i realize it was Ben I slowly back up.

" hey " I mouth out he smiled and look at a paper " okay is that it " he ask waiting for an answer from the other end of the line " alright thanks " he hung up and stood up and clap his hands together " good news " " what .." I say walking closer to him " Audrey is suspended for one week !!" He smiled " yes !!  , no torture for a week " I say jumping up and down well Ben laugh as he came close to me " so..you ready for school ?" I stop and sigh " I forgot about that ,do we have to go my hand really hurts " I show him my hand he comes towards me " well you have to because my parents aren't here and I'm not going to leave you alone in a castle with just the staff " " wait where is your parents?"
" oh they are at Auradon prep for the entire day so if you stay here your going to miss them touring the school " my face lit up very fast " they are at the school why didn't you wake me up sooner lets go!!" I ran out of the room and down the stairs " Mal wait up " Ben yells .

Auradon prep

We walk into the main building " you know Mal out of all the 5 I dated your the only one that isn't afraid of my parents " I let go of his hand and turn to look at him , I guess at that point he just realized what he said " you know how to make a relationship last " "h.how " " is to never ever bring up on how many girls you dated , so slap you now or slap you later Benny boo  '' I smile wickedly " um..slap me later " " okay but I won't forget " and we continued to look for his parents.

It wasn't long till we found them talking near our lockers " hey mom hey dad " Ben shouts they turn with a smile we soon came closer to them " so we have exciting news for you to " belle says " which is ..." Ben ask " we are going to spend the entire school day with you guys well Ben your father will be spending the day with you well I spend the entire day with Mal " belle says smiling at me.

But before Ben and I can say our goodbyes the two adults pull us in two different directions. " so do you have a list of my classes " I ask belle " indeed I do " she soon pulls out a paper with my classes I look over her shoulder and read.

Mal Bertha Auradon prep 2 / 15 / 16

1 goodness 101
2 goodness 101
3 chemistry
4 math
5 reading
Lunch
6 history of Auradon
7 spells and potions
8 goodness 101

" well don't we have a lot of goodness 101 classes , but you have no electives " she says looking at me with a sad face
" well I'm a VK those classes are hard to get out plus they mare mandatory so art will have to wait " I say as we both near the goodness 101 class.
" oh..don't worry that will soon change Mal , that will soon change " she says and walks in capturing everyone's attention " this is going to be a long day " i mumbled and follow her in.

  I walk into the lunch room well belle talk to beast down the hall , about what I have no clue , I walk towards Ben who back was facing me but as I was doing that so many girls and some boys were giving me mean and dirty looks what because Audrey is not here man why do people here go for the bad girl .

Sat down next to Ben and buried my head into my hands " hey what's wrong Mal " I groan " look around Ben I'm hated for being...for being HERE !! " " look I got to go okay" I whispered and kiss his cheek and ran out as the laughs echoed everywhere.

A/n : sorry if it is short I have a lot of things to do I promise that I will try to post this weekend