New classes same trouble part 1

Mal POV
Next day at the castle

I woke up to belle shaking me " Mal come on get up I have a surprise " I look at her with a shock face " what is it " she waves a piece of paper in my face , I slowly grabbed the paper and read it this was a total shock but makes sense from yesterday.

Mal Bertha  Auradon prep new class schedule

1 .  Advance Art 1

2.  Tea / Royal training

3. Chemistry

4. Royal literature

5 . Advance Art 2

6 . Math

7. Spells and potions

8 . Cheerleading

I screamed at the last class " I am not doing cheerleading " but it's the only way I could change your schedule and besides they are looking for a new member so I put you in it
" your trying to get me killed , I don't do flips or being in the air " " well Mal your perfect for it and there is a game next week so I will be there to cheer you on " and without another word she headed right for the door and turn to and said " don't tell Ben about your new schedule " and she left me shock.

( at Auradon prep)
Ben POV

I walk into my first class advance art I sit in the back alone I don't like all the social that goes on with the other students but I could hear the teacher talking to fairy godmother something about a new student and to sit next to me ,great just my luck I just hope it's not a girl because they always fan girl just sitting next to me.

" please don't be a girl " I mumbled a couple of times well I squeeze my eyes I could hear the chair move " wow you really don't want me here..fine I will move Benny boo " I quickly open my eyes " Mal !!! What are doing here " i happily say " um.. I'm here for class oh here is my new schedule " she handed me her schedule.

Mal Bertha  Auradon prep new class schedule

1 .  Advance Art 1

2.  Tea / Royal training

3. Chemistry

4. Royal literature

5 . Advance Art 2

6 . Math

7. Spells and potions

8 . Cheerleading

I slowly put the paper down and turn to Mal "my mom did your schedule didn't  she "
" yeah how did you know " " because my schedule is exactly like yours well except for cheerleading I have tourney  "  she laugh but suddenly stop " just explain one class to me ,what is tea / Royal training " she says dead serious and I knew she would freak out when would tell her  " oh..it's a class that prepares us for marriages and how to drink tea properly and for the girls they have to know what being queen is all about well the boys learn how to manage a kingdom " I say as fast as I could " WHAT !!!!!" She scream whispered " oh look class is starting " and there she clutch her fist and was mad " yikes " I accidentally mumbled and she slowly turned her head towards me " be quiet!!!! " she yelled .