Closer

Mal POV
The light shined through the curtains and the smell of pancakes and strawberry filled the air I rolled to my side in pain and slowly open my eyes " good morning dear, don't you like to sleep " belle says looking at me with her warm smile " how long have you been staring at me " I  asked as I struggled to get up but still curious why in the world she is here. " for about an hour or so Ben seemed worried for so I decided to not leave your side because something happens to you he will lose it so that answers pretty much everything" she  answers  as she walks up to me sit up and hands me a cup of water and pills " take these they are your pain killers so after you take these you need to eat" she says and I take theme she soon hands me a plate of pancakes and strawberries " you are a very talented girl Mal I never knew you could sing and dance " Ben showed you the video didn't he " I say dropping my fork and looked at belle " well he gave the dvd to beast and so he asked me if I want to see a video and that's what happened but you are talented Mal you should not hide your talent "  she says looking into my eyes as I finished up she asked me " what do you like to do Mal ? " " um ......well I really love to draw and a tad bit of singing " " well I should go get some art supplies I will be back in a few" says leaving the room and I decided to text Ben because by now he is on lunch or free period.
Mal : hey Benny boo what are you doing ?

Ben : nothing bored out of my mind without you your friends are having a really bad day they keep getting teased because of the video some of the students here are scared of Carlos even Jane. Evie is being ignored by everyone including Doug and jay could care less I guess he enjoys the fear but he will take his anger out on the tourney

Mal : I just asked you what are you doing and a paragraph pop up why didn't you wait till you got here ?

Ben: well someone is in a mood, so what are you doing ?

Mal: with your mom.

Ben: oh my fairy god mother what is she telling you !!!!! Are you okay do you want me to come over ????

Mal: um.... No we are going to do art she went to go get supplies and stop acting like she is going to kill me she is your mother not my mother okay so calm down .

Ben: alright I will, well I got to go my next class is starting see you in a few ttyl

Mal: bye

After I texted Ben belle came into the room with art supplies " so have you heard from Ben " she asked putting the items on the table " yeah I just finished texting him " I say looking at all the types of supplies " let me guess he panicked " she says laughing " how did you know " I say laughing as well " he is my son he is very interesting oh like when he was little or I think he his still scared or disliked well anyway he had the biggest fear and hate of fairies anyone could ever have it took him a year to just get comfortable with fairy godmother " she says laughing with me " so he is scared or of me " I say with a evil smile spread across my face but still laughing at belles comment " you are going to tease him aren't you " she says smiling " wow an ex queen smiling at my evil I like you " I say happily " well let's get started on our crafts and get to know each other " she says handing me my crutches and I crutch to the table and the whole day we got to know each other turns out she loves to read, draw and ball room dance.
Out of nowhere Ben burst through the doors " Mal I'm here " he says panting from running  " okay well I'm here doing art and yes I'm alive " I say looking at him with a smile " well today was fun Mal we should do this more often " belle says gathering the supplies and walking towards the door and stops at Ben " stoping thinking that I'm going to hurt her, and we will see you two at dinner " says finally leaving and Ben closes the door behind her  and I crutch back to the bed and Ben lays next to me " do you hate me  " I say looking into his eyes " I could never hate you why would you think that " he says looking into my eyes and his finger under my chin so I would not look away from him " because you hate fairies " I whispered and he sat there speechless to my comment  then we did the most wonderful thing in the world we kissed for a good 10-20 seconds in those seconds the world didn't hate us it loved us and I wish The world could feel like this forever but eventually It would have to come to an end we pulled a part and we stared in awe at each other " that proves that I don't hate you I love you Mal I will go to the end of the earth for you " he says then I asked the most stupidest question ever " so why did you stand there not doing anything when Audrey was doing all those things to me you never stopped her you just watch"